Yeastar TA100 FXS VoIP Gateway Dubai
The Yeastar TA100 FXS VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is designed for use by small and medium-sized businesses that require a flexible telephony solution that can integrate a traditional phone system into any IP-based system, including the Yeastar S-series. Yeastar TA100 Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) provides 1 analog interface to convert existing analog equipment to IP-based networks cost-effectively.
The Yeastar TA100 Dubai is a desk-mountable FXS VoIP Gateway in Sharjah, Dubai which enables you to easily connect legacy telephones, fax machines, and PBX systems with IP telephony networks and IP-based PBX systems. It is packed with rich features and offers an easy configuration that provides you with an extremely easy user interface. It boasts of many advanced telephony features including call waiting, call forwarding, call transfer, call conference, Direct IP Dialling, Do Not Disturb, and flexible dial plan which enhances the general communication experience for home businesses and small businesses.
The Yeastar TA100 FXS VoIP Gateway Dubai features a compact and small form factor design which results in a clutter-free environment when simply placed on a desk. It is equipped with a Micro USB which allows for direct connection and powering through the USB port of PC and IP-PBX. The robust gateway supports Auto Provision FTP/TFTP/HTTP provisioning servers upon boot-up. It can easily be managed from any web browser with intuitive Web GUI, a procedure that requires zero learning curve. Flexible configuration allows for basic configuration on telephone keypad with voice prompt. The Yeastar TA100 VoIP Gateway series Sharjah, Dubai is based on SIP RFC3261 Protocols and is therefore widely compatible with various leading professional platforms including 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX, and is certified for use with Elastix and BroadSoft.
- 1 FXS Port
- FXS stands for Foreign Exchange Subscriber or Foreign Exchange Station. This port in gateways is used to connect an analog endpoint like a fax machine or an analog phone. A device that has an FXS port is capable of allowing an analog device to connect to a VoIP network. The Yeastar TA100 VoIP Gateway Sharjah, Dubai is equipped with 1 FXS port which allows for easy connection of your analog device to a VoIP network so that you can enjoy making and receiving fast calls over the internet.
- 3-Way Voice Conferencing
- The Yeastar TA100 Dubai VoIP Gateway series is equipped with 1 FXS port which supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication that maximizes efficiency as well as boosts productivity.
- Fax Support
- The Yeastar T100 Dubai VoIP Gateway is configured to support T.30 Fax which enables you to create Fax-over-IP. 30 is an ITU protocol that dictates how to fax audio traverses a packet-switched network, such as the Internet or a company’s LAN/WAN, reliably. In order for fax audio to traverse a packet-switched network like the Internet, the analog signal used by fax machines must be converted into digital packets.
- HD Voice Quality
- The Yeastar TA100 VoIP Gateway series supports a number of voice compression codecs including 711 with Annex I (PLC) and G.729A/B. It also uses noise suppression technologies such as Echo Cancellation and Jitter Buffer to deliver crystal clear sounds while filtering out any background noises which may interfere with communication during voice calls.
- Maximum Security
- Yeastar TA100 VoIP Gateway uses a number of leading security protocols including TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to safeguard your VoIP accounts and calls from access by unauthorized persons and devices. This prevents the loss of important data or corruption of files due to access by malicious hackers.
- The Yeastar TA100 VoIP Gateway series Sharjah, Dubai is based on SIP RFC3261 Protocols and is therefore widely compatible with various leading professional platforms including 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX, and is certified for use with Elastix and BroadSoft.
Yeastar TA100 FXS VoIP Gateway Specifications
|Ports||1 FXS Port|
|Micro USB Port||1|
|Transport||UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP|
|Codec||G.711 (alaw/ulaw), G.729A/B|
|DTMF Mode||RFC2833, SIP Info, In-band|
|Voice Capability||ITU-T G.168 LEC Echo Cancellation, Dynamic Jitter Buffer|
|QoS||DiffServ, ToS, 802.1 P/Q VLAN tagging|
|Network||DHCP, OpenVPN, PPPoE, Static Route, VLAN|
|Network Protocol||FTP, TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS, SSH|
|Signaling||FXS Loop Start, FXS Kewl Start|
|Caller ID||BELL202, ETSI (V23), NTT (V23-Japan), and DTMF-based CID|
|Disconnect Methods||Busy Tone, Polarity Reversal|
|Power||DC 5V 1A|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||85 x 58 x 24|
|Storage Range||-20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F|
|Operation Range||0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F|
|Compatibility||Interoperable with 3CX, Asterisk, Lync Server, FreePBX and certified with Elastix and BroadSoft|