Yeastar P550 IP PBX System Dubai
The Yeastar P550 Dubai IP PBX System Phone System is equipped with rich SIP capabilities. It gives you the freedom to choose what types of extensions and physical trunks as desired in your telephone system. You as well can add more users and concurrent calls with the ever-changing and growing business needs.
It does not matter if you are a phone system end-user or an IT reseller, as the Yeastar Remote Management Tool is available to save you from technical headaches while reducing IT and maintenance costs. Yeastar P550 Phone System provides you with a highly secure platform to monitor and manage your PBX systems remotely and centrally.
- Uninterrupted Communications – eliminate the worries of missing out on any details by staying connected with co-workers and customers, while enjoying enhanced user experience using the premium Yeastar P550.
- Maximum Cost Savings – the high – performing Yeastar P550 enables you to enjoy Enterprise – quality, professional VoIP calls on the internet on very low, affordable management and operational costs.
- Hassle-Free Management – Yeastar P550 has been built to offer the user a quick and easy setup and operation, even with basic or no technical skills. It uses a simple plug – and – play method of deployment, easy administration, and granular control and permission.
- Constant Updates and Evolution – Yeastar P550 embraces new developments in the technology and innovations sector, so as to be at par with the ever-changing and rising client demands and needs in communication.
- Experience the ultimate convenience of carrying out business anywhere, any time on any device, thanks to the Yeastar P550 Phone System’s compatibility with Yeastar Linkus UC Softphone and Linkus Cloud Service.
- Connect: Do away with sophistication and embrace simplicity while connecting on any device anywhere with your Linkus UC Softphone.
- Communicate: Enjoy messaging, audio, and video conferencing with all the advanced features for comprehensive communications using the Yeastar P550 Phone System.
- Collaborate: Let your presence be felt through teamwork, file sharing as well as on the Corporate Directory in the Yeastar P550 PBX Phone System.
- CRM Integration: Enjoy maximum compatibility with popular cloud services such as Salesforce CRM, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Outlook Contacts, and Google Contacts.
8 FXS Ports
Foreign Exchange Subscribers is the port that actually delivers the analog line to the subscriber. it is simply the “plug in the wall” that delivers a dial tone, battery current, and ring voltage. This is the jack or interface to the phone system which FXO devices can be connected to. The Yeastar P550 has been equipped with 8 FXS ports to maximize communication while using your telephone to make calls, thus maximizing work productivity.
The Yeastar P550 delivers convenience, reliability, and seamless integration through the Yeastar Device Management Platform via an installed unified firmware. The platform is also used to troubleshoot and solve some of the common complexities that sometimes come during provisioning, call management, and quality control. It also enhances user experience and adoption, making it easy to consolidate clients under one platform. This not only makes the device easy to deploy and maintain, but also gives you the ability to keep it at par with new and advanced firmware updates, thus a reduction in the upgrade, maintenance, and operational costs. The Yeastar P550 IP PBX System is, thus, a perfect solution regardless of the variations in your company’s needs.
Real-Time Monitoring And Notification
Yeastar P550 Dubai Phone System is equipped with a dashboard on which a real-time eagle-eye overview of all your customer-premises. PBXs is displayed from a central point. Remote Management automatically monitors the status of the device, saving you the burden of having to stay near the equipment all through. In case of any critical system issues, you can get immediate alerts even before your customers do and solve the issues right away, enjoying instant control right in your hands.
Make all your conversations secure by using the Yeastar P550 Phone which uses security algorithms such as configuration files that utilize SRTP and TLS call encryption. You can also get security alerts via email in case of any suspicious and unauthorized access into your Yeastar P550, thus enabling you to take the required activities such as changing your passwords.
Why the Yeastar P550?
- Optimum flexibility to meet diversified needs
- Easily engage your employees and customers in a distributed world
- Enjoy streamlined operations with visual call activities
- The Yeastar P550 Dubai is equipped with a panel-based administration that simplifies your communication needs
- Its granular permission is based on user roles
- It is pioneered in excellent and consistent user experience
- It has a remarkable functionality for SMEs at a pocket – friendly price
- Its exceptional performance is powered by refined hardware
- It comes with an embedded security mechanism to minimize system vulnerabilities
- It is an integrated model that embraces more possibilities and advancements.
Features In Detail
|Business Features||Telephony Features||Administration & Security||Unified Communications|
|AutoCLIP||Call Forwarding||Web-based Management & User Portal||Linkus Mobile Client(iOS & Android)|
|BLF support||Call Monitoring(Listen/Whisper/Barge – in)||Dashboard||Linkus Desktop Client(Windows & MacOS)
|Business hours & holidays||Call Parking||Granular User Role||Linkus Web Client|
|Call Allow/Block List||Call Pickup||Extension Bulk Import||Click to Call Chrome Extension|
|Call Recording||Call Routing||Trunk Bulk Import||Linkus Select & Dial with Hotkey|
|Custom Prompts||Call Transfer(Attended & Blind)||Extension Group||Audio Conferencing|
|Distinctive Ringtones||Call Waiting||Built – in SMTP Server||Unified Messaging|
|DNIS||Caller ID||Event Logs||Operator Panel
● Unlimited users
● Dispatch Active Calls(Redirect, Transfer,Hang up, Record, Park, Monitor)
● Monitor Call Status(Inbound, Outbound, Extension, Parked Calls, Ring Group, Queue)
● Unified Presence
● Control Extension Presence Status
● Switch Business Hours
|Emergency Number||CID – based & DID – based Call Routing||Event Notifications|
|Emergency Notification||Conference Rooms||Network Drive|
|Mobility Extensions||Dial by Name||Backup & Restore|
|Music on Hold||DID(Direct Inward Dialling)||Operation Logs|
|MOH Playlist||DOD(Direct Outward Dialing)||Secure Communications(SRTP & TLS)|
|Microsoft Teams Integration||DND(Do Not Disturb)||Troubleshooting|
● Password Policy Enforcement
● Auto Defense
● Static Defense
● IP Blocklist
● Security Alerts via Email
|T.38 Fax||Ring Groups|
|Fax to Email||CDR & Basic Reports|
|Personal Voicemail Greeting|
|Voicemail to Email|
Yeastar P550 IP PBX System Specifications
- Base Users/Max Users : 50
- Max Concurrent Calls: 25
- Base/ Max Call Centre Agents : 50
- Max FXS Ports : 8
- Max FXO/BRI Ports : 8
- Max GSM /3G/4G Ports : 4
- Max E1/T1/J1 Ports : – Option not available
- Expandable D30 : Option not available
- Transport Protocol : UDP, TLS, TCP, SRTP
- Voice Codec : G711(alaw/ulaw) ,G722,G726,G729A,GSM, Speex,ADPCM,iLBC
- Video Codec : H263, H263P,H264, MPEG4
- DTMF : In – band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
- NFC Read/Write: Yes
- Ethernet Interfaces: 2 × (10/100/1000Mbps)
- Hard Disk : No
- USB : 1( up to 2TB)
- Power Supply : AC 100-240V and 50/60Hz 0.6A max
- Size(L*W*H)cm : 34 × 21 × 4.4
- Weight : 1.48kg
- Form Factor : 1U Rackmount
Operation Range: 0°C to 40°C, 32°F to 104°F
Storage Range: -20°C to 65°C, -4°F to 149°F
Humidity : 10 – 90% non-condensing