Yeastar K2 Lite Dubai
The Yeastar K2 Lite is a powerful IP PBX system in Sharjah, Dubai that is specially designed for use by medium and large-sized enterprises. It is a highly efficient solution that supports a maximum of up to 1000 users. Being a feasible communication solution that meets the communication needs of mobile workers with Linkus UC Softphone today as well as the future, the Yeastar K2 Lite combines rich telephony features with exceptional reliability to deliver maximum communication experience. It is a pure telephone system that can easily add Yeastar Gateways for FXS, FXO, GSM, WCDMA, ISDN BRI, and E1/T1/PRI ports. The Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai is designed to support 1000 users, 200 concurrent calls, and a maximum of up to 400 VoIP trunks. It also supports Linkus Unified Communications App for Desktop and Mobile. Its web-based GUI configuration gives its users an easy operation process that requires zero learning curve.
Yeastar K2 Lite Features:
- Support up to 1000 users, 200 concurrent calls, and 400 VoIP trunks
- Robust enterprise-level features to enhance communication
- Linkus Unified Communications App for Desktop and Mobile
- Configure IP phones and Yeastar gateways in bulk and saves time substantially
- Redundancy: a highly available system with two K2 systems for business continuity
- Easy management and full control over the system with an intuitive Web-based GUI
- Ideal solutions for large enterprises with a single site or complex and multi-site network
- Reliable and Secure System
- Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai supports redundancy with two Yeastar K2-Lite systems. It also supports TLS and SRTP security encryption which safeguards your network system from malicious cyber hackers or any malware that could lead to corruption or loss of important information.
- Rich Telephony Features
- The Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai is equipped with many rich features that enhance the general communication experience. Some of the important features available on the robust IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai include Auto Provisioning, Linkus, IVR, Video Calls, Hot standby, CDR, Conference calls, Queue, Paging Intercom, Call Recording, SIP Forking, and many others.
- Linkus Unified Communications App
- Like S-Series VoIP PBX, the Yeastar K2-Lite IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai supports Linkus Desktop and Mobile Client, which transforms your computer desktop and mobile phone into an office extension and stays connected anywhere at any time.
- Easy User Interface
- The Yeastar K2 Lite is equipped with a simple and intuitive Web-based configuration that saves you loads of time during its operation. Setting up the robust Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai does not require any technical expertise of its user.
- The Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai is an affordable IP telephony solution that does not interfere with your existing analog telephony system. It allows you to easily transform your communication experience by converting your analog telephone system to IP-based networks at an affordable cost.
- HD Voice Quality
- The Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX Sharjah, Dubai series supports a number of voice compression codecs including 711(alaw/ulaw),.722, G.726, G.729A, GSM, ADPCM. It also uses noise suppression technologies such as Echo Cancellation and Jitter Buffer to deliver crystal clear sounds while filtering out any background noises which may interfere with communication during voice calls.
- Automated – Provisioning – TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
- The Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX has the ability to deploy an information technology or telecommunications service by using embedded pre-deﬁned procedures that are carried out electronically without requiring any human intervention, thus making it very reliable and convenient.
- Fax Support
- The Yeastar K2 Lite IP PBX is configured to support T.38 Fax which enables you to create Fax-over-IP. These are simply ITU protocols that dictate how fax audio traverses a packet-switched network, such as the Internet or a company’s LAN/WAN, reliably. In order for fax audio to traverse a packet-switched network like the Internet, the analog signal used by fax machines must be converted into digital packets.
Yeastar K2 Lite Specifications:
Recommended Server: Dell EMC PowerEdge: R240
CPU Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E-2124G
– Cores: 4
– Threads: 4
– CPU Frequency: 3.4GHz
RAM: 8 GB
(Call Recording Disabled): 50 GB
(Call Recording Enabled): 1 TB
Supported Virtual Machines
- VMware 12.0 or later
- Hyper-v-6.3.9600.16384 or later
- KVM 2.5.0 or later
- ESXi 6.0 or later
Max Concurrent Calls: 200
VoIP Trunks: 400 (Add Yeastar VoIP Gateways via VoIP trunks)
Protocol: SIP (RFC3261), IAX2
Transport Protocol: UDP, TCP, TLS, SRTP
Voice Codec: G711 (alaw/ulaw), G722, G726, G729A, GSM, Speex, ADPCM, iLBC
Video Codec: H263, H263P, H264, MPEG4
DTMF In-band, RFC4733, RFC2833, SIP INFO
IP Services: Static IP, DHCP, VPN, Firewall, VLAN, DDNS, PPPoE, QoS, Static NAT, STUN
Voicemail: 40000 min (expandable)
Hot Standby: Yes
App Center: Linkus Server, Phone Provisioning, LDAP Server, Conference Panel, VPN Server, Billing App, Hotel App