Yealink W53P Dect Phone in Detail
Yealink W53P Package is perfect Mobility solution for offices, warehouses, construction sites, and manufacturing Units. One of the main advantages of this system is its wireless coverage. It Provides 50 meter indoor and 300 meters outdoor by default. You can add 5 or 6 more repeaters per base station to cover a huge Dect wireless area. Yealink RT20 and RT20U [ Max 5] repeaters are compatible with this system. You can also use RT30 repeaters which allow you to add up to 6 repeaters per base station.
The Yealink W52P package handset offers long battery backup most of the mobility users looking for. It can deliver 18 hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time. This Wireless Phone handset supports a quick charge. About ten months of charging give you 2 hours of talk time. The Handset offers 1.8″ 128 x 160 TFT with an easy use interface — the Whole system support eight concurrent calls. You can have 7 Additional handsets per base station. Each handset support two simultaneous calls at a time. The Support for Opus audio codec ensures high audio quality — high Communication security provided with TLS and SRTP security encryption.
The Handset [ W53H] carry a 3.5 MM jack which gives users more convenient options. The Local phone book support large 800 contact storing. The W52P utilize CAT-iq2.0 DECT technology which proven for high quality wireless audio communications. The W53P Dect package can be your perfect mobility office telephone system.
Yealink W53P Specs
- Increase up to 8 DECT cordless handsets
- 8 concurrent calls
- Opus codec
- 18-hour talk time / 200-hours standby time
- Full-duplex speakerphone
- Hearing Aid Compatibility (HAC) compliant
- 8 SIP accounts
- Up to 5 repeaters per base station (RT20/RT20U)
- Up to 6 repeaters per base station (RT30)
- 1.8″ 128 x 160-pixel TFT color display
- Indoor Range: 50m / Outdoor 300 m
- W53P Package Include W53H Handset and W60B Base Station
- 3.5 mm Headset Jack
- Handset selection for receiving a call
- 800 Contact Phone book / LDAP Support