Yealink MVC940 Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai
Designed with a native Microsoft Teams – tailored user interface, the Yealink MVC940 Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai offers a full-scene video conferencing solution for extremely large meeting rooms. The system includes a uniquely designed mini-PC, depending on the layout of the conference room. The mini-PC combines practicality and aesthetics which integrates cable management so as to offer the easiest deployment solution for any type of meeting room. A pre-installed Microsoft Teams Room feature enables you to start off your meetings on Teams or Skype for Business with just a single click thus saving you from time wastage. The Yealink MVC940 Dubai comes with 2 Yealink UVC84 USB PTZ cameras which use an optical zoom of up to 12x to capture every little detail in large rooms thus delivering crystal clear images and videos.
- Pre-installed Microsoft Teams Room Feature
- The Yealink MVC940 Dubai comes ready with a Native Microsoft Teams Room – tailored user interface which offers a quick and easy meeting join. The System is equipped with an intuitive MTouch II touch panel which is designed to be multi-purpose to allow its user to carry out different functions such as camera control, call control, content sharing, and many other tasks ideal for a smooth conference session. The MTouch II touch panel has an integrated Human Motion Sensor that enables the Yealink MVC940 Dubai to automatically “wake up” so you can start your conference right away.
- Multi-Camera Solution supports camera layout
- The Yealink MVC940 Dubai comes with two Yealink UVC84 USB PTZ cameras that pan, tilt, and zoom effectively to capture every detail of the conference room from many angles. The Yealink UVC84 cameras provide a multi-camera solution enabling users to flexibly switch the camera layouts as required. Designed with 12x optical zoom and a 4K UHD video resolution, the Yealink UVC84 USB PTZ camera delivers crystal clear and excellent video images, ensuring that every conference participant can clearly see and be seen.
- 4K Resolution
- The camera on the MVC940 Dubai has a 4K output, on top of auto-tracking precision and Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt sensor offers users next-level video performance for every frame of the production, complete with auto exposure, autofocus, and auto white balance.
- Seamless Content Sharing in Real-Time
- Yealink MVC940 Dubai offers its users an easy wireless content sharing solution that provides maximum efficiency, courtesy of a WPP20 device that can easily be plugged into the system to initiate the content sharing process. The WPP20 is equipped with a high resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second and does not interfere with the content’s original format. A user can also achieve wired content sharing by connecting to the integrated USB – C port or the HDMI port.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating the voices of speakers. The phones automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Simple Deployment & Easy User Interface
- The Yealink MVC940 Dubai offers an easy user interface that requires no technical expertise of its user. It also offers a fast deployment which is quite time-saving. Using the VCH port, the MCore is designed to enhance video conference experiences since deployment can be extended. Many functions such as data transmission and power supply are merged into one single cable, thus eliminating heavy wiring systems with cables running across tables. This results in a cleaner and a neater workspace. The most ideal deployment can be realized depending on the layout of the meeting room. A single CAT5e cable is enough to connect the TV area and the conference table area. To complete data transmission and power supply, a user does not require an extra power supply or extension cable, thus cutting down on operational expenses.
- Easy Remote Management of Devices
- The Yealink MVC940 Dubai uses Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service to enable its user to simply manage, monitor, configure, update, and diagnose all Yealink audio and video device peripherals on the system remotely.
Yealink MVC940 Teams Room Specifications
|Preload||Windows 10 IoT Enterprise ×64
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise License
Microsoft Teams Rooms App, support Skype for Business on-premise /online and Teams meetings
|MCore Mini – PC||8th gen-Intel® QUAD – CORE i5
Memory: 8GB (2 × 4GB)
Storage: 128GB SSD
2 × HDMI video output with CEC supported
Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
1 × Yealink VCH port (RJ45), connect to MTouch II
4 × USB 3.0 Type – A
1 × 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
1 × Power port
1 × Security slot
Built-in cable management
|MTouch II Panel||8-inch IPS Screen
1280 × 800 resolution
10-point capacitive touch screen
3.5mm headset jack
Human Motion Sensor
Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~50°)
1080p/30FPS FHD for sharing
Support wired and wireless content sharing
Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
HDMI/ USB – C video input
|UVC84 USB PTZ Camera||12× optical zoom
Field of view (diagonal): 80°
Pan range: 200°
Tilt range: 130°
1 × Line In(3.5mm)
1 × Line Out(3.5mm)
1 × Yealink Microphone Port (RJ – 45)
1 × USB 2.0 Type – B
1 × USB 2.0 Type – A
|Camera Hub||Support up to 9 cameras
Support camera layout
1 x RCA -in
1 x RCA -out
1 x Yealink microphone port(RJ-45)
3 x USB 2.0 Type – A
1 x Power port
1 x Security Slot
1 x Reset Slot
1 x Ethernet port for camera connection
What’s in the Box
- MCore mini-PC
- MTouch II touch panel
- Camera – Hub
- 2 x UVC80 USB PTZ cameras
- 2 x WPP20 wireless presentation pod.
- W/CTN: 12.1kg
- W/CTN: 13.8kg
- Carton Measurement: 935mm x 413mm x 312mm