Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room Dubai
The Yealink MVC840 Dubai features essential equipment for a smooth video conference session which includes an MCore mini-PC, a VCM34 microphone array, MTouch II touch panel, a UVC84 4K camera, and an MSpeaker II audio system which ensures crystal clear and audible sounds. The Yealink MVC840 Dubai uses the smart Yealink Noise Proof Technology which filters out background noises that may cause distractions whenever the system is being used in open and noisy environments.
The Yealink MVC840 Dubai is designed to offer an easy deployment that requires zero learning curve by the user. You do not need to worry about your privacy since the Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room solution features an auto – privacy protection design that safeguards the privacy of your meetings. You can easily manage, monitor, configure and update all the Yealink audio and video devices and parameters on the Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service which is embedded in the Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room System Dubai.
- Crisp and Clear Sounds in Large Rooms
- The Yealink MVC840 Dubai comes with a built – in Yealink VCM34 array microphone which supports a 20ft(6meters) / 360° voice pickup range for a superb quality audio. The microphone works perfectly with the Yealink Soundbar to amplify sounds in the room, ensuring that every conference participant can clearly hear and be heard. The Yealink VCM34 microphones use the smart Yealink Noise Proof Technology to filter out any background noises which may interfere with communication when conferences are being held in open and noisy areas.
- Yealink Noise Proof Technology
- Yealink has developed its Noise Proof Technology to eliminate background noise and provides noise-free services even in a busy environment. Its Active Speaker feature helps you to recognize who is speaking during the meeting, therefore easily differentiating voices of speakers. The systems automatically mute the microphone when no human voice is detected, and intelligently reduce background noise to a minimum when you are speaking.
- Native Microsoft Teams Room – tailored user interface
- The Yealink MVC840 Dubai comes ready with a Native Microsoft Teams Room – tailored user interface which offers a quick and easy meeting join. The System is equipped with an intuitive MTouch II touch panel which is designed to be multi-purpose to allow its user to carry out different functions such as camera control, call control, content sharing, and many other tasks ideal for a smooth conference session. The MTouch II touch panel has an integrated Human Motion Sensor that enables the Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room conference System to automatically “wake up” so you can start your conference right away.
- 4K Resolution
- The camera on the MVC840 Dubai has a 4K output, on top of auto-tracking precision and Ultra High Definition resolution of 1080p at 60 frames per second, resulting in crystal clear images. Its inbuilt sensor offers users next-level video performance for every frame of the production, complete with auto exposure, autofocus, and auto white balance.
- Wire and Wireless Content Sharing in Real-Time
- Yealink MVC840 Dubai offers its users an easy wireless content sharing solution that provides maximum efficiency, courtesy of a WPP20 device that can easily be plugged into the system to initiate the content sharing process. The WPP20 is equipped with a high resolution of 1080p at 30 frames per second and does not interfere with the content’s original format. A user can also achieve wired content sharing by connecting to the integrated USB – C port or the HDMI port
- Simple Deployment & Easy User Interface
- The Yealink MVC840 Dubai offers an easy user interface that requires no technical expertise of its user. It also offers a fast deployment which is quite time-saving. Using the VCH port, the MCore is designed to enhance video conference experiences since deployment can be extended. Many functions such as data transmission and power supply are merged into one single cable, thus eliminating heavy wiring systems with cables running across tables. This results in a cleaner and a neater workspace. The most ideal deployment can be realized depending on the layout of the meeting room. A single CAT5e cable is enough to connect the TV area and the conference table area. To complete data transmission and power supply, a user does not require an extra power supply or extension cable, thus cutting down on operational expenses.
- Easy Remote Management of Devices
- The Yealink MVC840 Dubai uses Yealink Device Management Platform/ Cloud Service to enable its user to simply manage, monitor, configure, update, and diagnose all Yealink audio and video devices peripherals on the system remotely.
- Multiple Mounting Options
- The Yealink MVC840 Dubai includes an MCore mini-PC which can be installed depending on the layout of the meeting room. The MCore mini-PC can be mounted on a wall or placed on a table, resulting in a cleaner and neater workstation.
Yealink MVC840 Microsoft Teams Room Specifications
MCore Mini – PC
- 8th gen-Intel® QUAD – CORE i5
- Memory: 8GB (2 × 4GB)
- Storage: 128GB SSD
- 2 × HDMI video output with CEC supported
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi
- 1 × Yealink VCH port (RJ45), connect to MTouch II
- 4 × USB 3.0 Type – A
- 1 × 10/100/1000M Ethernet port
- 1 × Power port
- 1 × Security slot
- Built-in cable management
MTouch II Panel
- 8-inch IPS Screen
- 1280 × 800 resolution
- 10-point capacitive touch screen
- 3.5mm headset jack
- Human Motion Sensor
- Angle adjustable bracket (28° ~50°)
- 1080p/30FPS FHD for sharing
- Support wired and wireless content sharing
- Built-in Wi-Fi AP for Yealink wireless presentation device
- HDMI/ USB – C video input
UVC84 USB PTZ Camera
- 12× optical zoom
- 4K camera
- 60 frame-rate
- Field of view (diagonal): 80°
- Camera presets
- Pan range: 200°
- Tilt range: 130°
- 1 × Line In(3.5mm)
- 1 × Line Out(3.5mm)
- 1 × Yealink Microphone Port (RJ – 45)
- 1 × USB 2.0 Type – B
- 1 × USB 2.0 Type – A
VCM34 Array Microphone
- Built-in 3-microphone array
- 360°/20ft(6m) voice pickup range
- Cascade connection of up to 6 units
- Mute button with bicolor LED
- Frequency Response : 100Hz – 20kHz
- S/N : ≥70dB
- 1 x Line-in (3.5mm)
- Support PoE supply
What’s in the Box
- MCore mini-PC
- MTouch II touch panel
- 2 x UVC84 USB PTZ cameras
- 2 x WPP20 wireless presentation pod.
- 3 x VCM34 microphone array
- 1 x Yealink Soundbar