Ubiquiti AirFiber60US Wi-Fi Bridge Dubai
Create a reliable long-distance, point-to-point connection between networks with the Ubiquiti AirFiber60US Dubai Wireless Bridge from Ubiquiti Networks. This 60 GHz outdoor dish antenna is designed to provide low-interference and high-throughput connectivity with a range of up to 1.24 miles and a maximum data throughput of 1.8 Gb/s. Ubiquiti AirFiber60US Dubai features 38 dBi gain at 60 GHz and 11 dBi on the 5 GHz radio backup, with a combined transmission power of 25 dBm. Made from aluminum and UV-stabilized plastic, the Ubiquiti AirFiber60US Dubai can operate between -40 and 140°F, has a wind survivability of 125 mph, and has ESD/EMP protection of about 24kV. A pole mounting kit is included alongside a 24V Gigabit PoE adapter, which connects to the dish’s Gigabit Ethernet port to provide power and data passthrough. Other features include WPA2-PSK and WPA2 Enterprise signal encryption, an integrated GPS, and automatic switching between the 2 GHz and 1 GHz width channels for optimal link performance.
- Long Distance Connection
- The Ubiquiti AirFiber60US Dubai wireless bridge has a range of up to 1.24 miles.
- Fast Data Throughput
- The dish has a maximum throughput of 1.8 Gb/s at the 60 GHz radio band with a 5 GHz backup radio. It connects to your network via the built-in Gigabit Ethernet port and includes a 24V PoE adapter for power.
- High-Powered Dish
- The Ubiquiti AirFiber60US Dubai and integrated antenna have a 38 dBi signal gain at 60 GHz and 11 dBi at 5 GHz, with a combined transmit power of 25 dBm. It automatically switches between the 1 GHz and 2 GHz channel widths on the 60 GHz link to optimize performance.
- Made for the Outdoors
- Made from aluminum and UV-stabilized plastic, the Ubiquiti AirFiber60US Dubai can operate between -40 to 140°F, has a wind survivability of 125 mph, and has ESD/EMP protection of about 24kV. A pole mounting kit is included.
- Checking Status
- Easy-to-read LEDs indicate the dish’s power, Ethernet, signal, and GPS status.
|Wireless Frequency Bands||5 GHz, 60 GHz|
|Antenna Gain||11 to 38 dBi|
|Transmit Power||25 dBm|
|Ports||1 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)|
|Wireless Security||WPA2, WPA2-PSK|
|DC Input Power||22 to 26 VDC at 0.5 A|
|Power Consumption||11 W|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 140°F / -40°C to 60°C|
|Operating Humidity||5% to 95%|
|Range||1.24 Miles / 2 km|
|Dimensions||16.26 x 16.26 x 12.6″ / 413 x 413 x 320 mm|
|Weight||3.97 lb / 1.8 kg|
|Package Weight||7.615 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||22.9 x 19.1 x 6.8″|