Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Wi-Fi Bridge Dubai
The Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai Carrier Class Point-to-Point Gigabit Radio from Ubiquiti Networks is a point-to-point wireless platform. It has a compact, efficient form factor that delivers optimal wireless Gigabit+ performance, low latency, and long range. It is suitable for carrier backhaul, building-to-building enterprise use, or public safety applications. The Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai provides a breakthrough in 24 GHz backhaul performance. It delivers superior speed with spectral efficiency in the 24 GHz radio band for USA/domestic use.
Housed in a compact, highly efficient form factor, Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai delivers revolutionary performance of 1.4+ Gbps, aggregate throughput and 13+ km in range. airFiber ushers in a new era in price disruptive, carrier-class backhaul technology. Supports 24 GHz frequencies. NOTE: Listing is for a single unit. Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai is normally purchased in pairs to form a single link.
- From the silicon chip up to the split-antenna architecture, Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai delivers optimal throughput with efficiency. The airFiber is built to create a high performance backhaul.
- Plug and Play Deployment
- Based on intuitive airOS, the Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai configuration interface enables quick deployment. With installation efficiency in mind, the mechanical design allows easy installation by one person. A 2-person installation crew can effectively install and align an airFiber link. To fine-tune the alignment, the received signal levels can be conveniently accessed via airFiber LED display, airFiber Configuration Interface, or Audio tone feature.
- 24 GHz Operation
- The Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai operates in 24 GHz frequencies for use in the United States of America. Other versions are available for use in worldwide, license-free or 5 GHz frequencies.
- Built for Speed and Range
- The Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai delivers Gigabit performance at 1.4+ Gb/s. To put this in perspective, airFiber can transmit a 100MB file in less than a second. With speed and throughput surpassing conventional wired backhauls, airFiber prevails over expensive and labor-intensive wired infrastructures. The Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai is built for long-range use, up to 13+ km for airFiber AirFiber24, which launches the extreme Range Technology (xRT) feature.
- Proprietary Modem Technology
- The Proprietary Modem technology was built to address the specific challenges of outdoor, point-to-point bridging and high-performance network backhauls. Every aspect of the radio has been simulated and designed to optimize range, speed, and latency performance in the harsh RF noise environments.
- Synchronous Data Transmission and Reception
- Conventional wireless standards impose latency by having to receive a packet before a packet is transmitted. The Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai can transmit data synchronously without any wait time. It features traditional TDD and FDD modes of operation in addition to the proprietary Hybrid Division Duplexing (HDD) mode, which provides a breakthrough in range and spectral efficiency performance. Based on the ranging algorithm built into the air protocol, the airFiber radios use patent-pending HDD technology to calculate the propagation delay and know when each radio can transmit and receive, so they send packets in precise synchronization. Packet transmission latency is virtually eliminated.
- Dual-Antenna Architecture
- The Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai features a dual-independent, 2 x 2 MIMO, high-gain reflector antenna system. Separate transmit (TX) and receive (RX) antennas help extend link budgets by eliminating the extra RF losses caused by the switches or duplexers required in systems with common TX/RX antennas. The airFiber radio has two complete antenna systems and a mechanical back-plane that are constructed as a one-piece monocoque, molding a radical departure from industry practice. Monocoque means that the exterior skin supports the structural load of airFiber hardware. Due to its single-piece, injection-molded architecture, Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai adds lightness in weight and affordability to its list of advantages.
- 24 GHz Performance
- Systems for millimeter-wave frequencies typically experience Radio Frequency (RF) losses, which occur when a part of the RF is lost in the switches and filters. Ubiquiti eliminates such RF losses with separate TX and RX antennas, so the link budget is robust and Ubiquiti AirFiber24 Dubai has better noise figure and higher transmit power efficiency.
|Wireless Frequency Bands||24 GHz|
|Sensitivity||-66 to -87 dBm|
|Antenna Gain||33 to 38 dBi|
|DC Input Power||VDC at 1.2 A|
|Power Consumption||50 W|
|Operating Temperature||-40°F to 131°F / -40°C to 55°C|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, IC, as per Manufacturer|
|Range||8 Miles / 13 km|
|Dimensions||25.55 x 16.77 x 11.93″ / 64.9 x 42.6 x 30.3 cm|
|Weight||23.15 lb / 10.5 kg|
|Package Weight||35.9 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||28.3 x 20.5 x 16.2″|