Tp-Link TL-SL1218MP Unmanaged Switch Dubai
The Tp-Link TL-SL1218MP Dubai is a powerful unmanaged switch that enables you to increase your network capacity using its 16 10/100Mb/s PoE – compliant ports. The 16 30W ports have the capacity to deliver up to 250W worth of power. TL-SL1218MP is highly compatible with IP phones, IP cameras, and many other devices.
With a 7.2 Gb/s switching capacity and a 5.36 Mbps forwarding rate with a plug-and-play desktop or rack-mountable design, the Tp-Link TL-SL1218MP Dubai operates without requiring any additional hardware or software. Adjusting its DIP switches puts the ports into extend mode, which increases the PoE range from 328′ with a 100 Mb/s data throughput to up to 820.21′ at 10 Mb/s, making it ideal for long-range camera installations. Ports 1 through 8 can be set to Priority Mode for enhanced video quality and all the ports can be put in Isolation Mode for increased security. There are also two Gigabit Ethernet ports to connect compatible devices such as network storage and two combo Gigabit SFP slots for fiber lines.
- Power Your Network Devices
- The Tp-Link TL-SL1218MP Dubai includes 16 10/100 Mb/s PoE+ compliant ports that support 30W per port with a total budget of 250W to operate surveillance, access points, IP phones, and more.
- Intelligent Power Management
- This Tp-Link TL-SL1218MP Dubai plug-and-play switch features Intelligent Power Management that automatically detects your power requirements and turns off power to lower priority ports when the total consumption exceeds its 250W capacity. This protects the switch from power overload and helps prevent connected devices from being damaged while high priority devices remain functional.
- Extend Mode
- Adjust the DIP switches to put the ports into extend mode, which increases the PoE range from 328′ with a 100 Mb/s data throughput to up to 820.21′ at 10 Mb/s.
- Priority Video Quality
- Switching ports 1 to 8 to Priority Mode assigns them to a higher priority to enhance the quality of your video surveillance feeds.
- Port Separation
- Configuring the ports to Isolation Mode divides the traffic to help protect against snooping and tampering. It enables the switch to isolate broadcast storm, improving the LAN security and data transmissions.
- Two Gigabit Ethernet ports are available alongside two Gigabit combo SFP slots of the Tp-Link TL-SL1218MP Dubai for compatible devices.
- Staying Cool
- Dual fans and a durable metal casing help the Tp-Link TL-SL1218MP Dubai operate at optimal temperatures.
TP-Link TL-SL1218MP Specs
|Inputs/Outputs||16 x 10/100 Mb/s Ethernet (RJ45) PoE+
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Ethernet (RJ45)
2 x 10/100/1000 Mb/s Gigabit Combo (Ethernet/SFP)
|Jumbo Frames Support||10 Bytes|
|MAC Address Table Size||8K|
|Security Features||Storm Control|
|Supported IEEE Standards||802.3af, 802.3at|
|Forwarding Rate||5.36 Mpps|
|Switching Bandwidth||7.2 Gb/s|
|Packet Buffer||4.1 Mb|
|Power Draw||285.8 W (Max)|
|AC Input Power||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|PoE Power Budget||250 W|
|PoE per Port||30 W|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F / 0 to 50°C|
|Operating Humidity||10 to 90%|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C|
|Storage Humidity||5 to 90%|
|Material of Construction||Metal|
|Rack Form Factor||1 RU|
|Dimensions||17.3 x 7.1 x 1.7″ / 440 x 180 x 44 mm|
|Package Weight||6.4 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||20.8 x 10 x 3.2″|