Tplink TL-SG3210 Network Switch Dubai
The Tplink TL-SG3210 Dubai JetStream 8-Port Gigabit L2 Managed Switch with 2 SFP Slots by TP-Link offers a variety of features to streamline setup, configuration, and management of your network. The JetStream Switch provides robust security features including IP-MAC-Port-VID Binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS Defense, Storm Control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X Authentication and Radius to give you piece of mind and keep your network secure.
Some of the Layer 2 features included in the Tplink TL-SG3210 Dubai include link aggregation, 4K VLAN, port isolation, and IMGP snooping. Link aggregation provides for a parallel connection to increase throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain, the integrated link aggregation also provides for redundancy in case one link fails. Port isolation is used to allow a direct data link layer communication between nodes providing direct communication with that node. Lastly, IGMP snooping is the process of listening to internet group management protocol (IMGP) network traffic. This allows a network switch to listen in on the IGMP conversation between hosts and routers.
- Flexible Full Gigabit 10-Port Configuration — Tplink TL-SG3210 Dubai comes with 8 × 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 ports, together w/ 2× Gigabit SFP slots which provide high-speed and reliable connections.
- Integrated into Omada SDN — Omada Software Defined Networking platform integrates network devices, including switches, APs & gateways with multiple control options offered – Omada Hardware controller or Software Controller. Standalone Mode also applies.
- Cloud Access — Remote cloud access and Omada app brings centralized cloud management of the whole network at different sites-all controlled from a single interface anywhere, anytime.
- SDN Compatibility — Make sure your devices/controllers are equipped with SDN firmware. (Or upgradable). SDN controllers work only with SDN Access Points, Switches & Gateways. Non-SDN controllers work only with non-SDN APs. Details found on TP-Link website.
- Enhance Network Security — Advanced security features of the Tplink TL-SG3210 Dubai include 802.1Q VLAN, IP-MAC-Port binding, ACL, Port Security, DoS defend, Storm control, DHCP Snooping, 802.1X radius authentication and more.
- L2+ Features — Tplink TL-SG3210 Dubai supports Static Routing which helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources.
- Standalone Management — Web, CLI (Console Port, Telnet, SSH), SNMP, RMON, and Dual Image bring powerful management capabilities.
|Power Supply||100-240 V AC~50/60 Hz|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||11.6×7.1×1.7 in.
|Mounting||Rack Mountable / Desktop|
|Max Power Consumption||6.8 W|
|Max Heat Dissipation||23.3 BTU/h|
|Switching Capacity||20 Gbps|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||14.89 Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Packet Buffer Memory||4.1 Mbit|
|Jumbo Frame||9 KB|
|Quality of Service||
|L2 and L2+ Features||
|Access Control List||
|Zero-Touch Provisioning||Yes. Requiring the use of Omada Cloud-Based Controller (Supported by TL-SG2210P v3.2, v5 and above, while is not supported by TL-SG2210P v4)|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7/8/10/11, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|