Tplink TL-SG105E Network Switch Dubai
The Tplink TL-SG105E Dubai Unmanaged Pro switch is an ideal upgrade on unmanaged switches, suited for home and small business networks. A plug-and-play design makes for easy deployment without the need for a technician, while a robust metal casing provides better protection for components. Equipped with intelligent management features like QoS, VLAN, IGMP Snooping and more, this switch is effective in both simple and more demanding network environments.
Link Your Devices, Create Convenient Business
TheTplink TL-SG105E Dubai Switch provides an easy way to expand your wired network. Deal with your business quickly and easily, whether you are at home or in the office.
Gigabit Ports for Maximum Reliability
5 non-blocking 10/100/1,000 Mbps ports of the Tplink TL-SG105E Dubai make it possible to transfer large, bandwidth-intensive files with no interference.
QoS for a Lag-Free Experience
Ensures smooth traffic for latency sensitive applications, such as voice and video
IGMP Snooping for Multicast Optimization
Ensures a better network experience, especially for applications like IPTV, by optimizing multimedia traffic delivery.
VLAN for Security
Helps to create network with higher security and better overall performance by dividing network into smaller groups
Management Made Easy
Tplink TL-SG105E Dubai offers network monitoring for users to observe traffic behavior. Through its web-based user interface and management utility, the TL-SG105E offers a variety of useful features, including network monitoring, traffic prioritization, and enhanced QoS.
Durable Metal Casing
The interior components of Tplink TL-SG105E Dubai are protected by high-quality metal casing to ensure a long product life. Having passed an array of stringent reliability tests, TL-SG105E delivers switching performance you can depend on.
Go Green with Your Ethernet
TP-Link’s latest generation of Easy Smart Switches make use of innovative energy-saving technologies. Power consumption automatically adjusts according to link status and cable length, allowing you to expand your network while minimizing your carbon footprint.
- Standards and Protocols : IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p
- Interface : 5 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45 Ports
- AUTO Negotiation/AUTO MDI/MDIX
- Network Media : 10BASE-T : UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
- EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
- 100BASE-TX : UTP category 5, 5e cable (maximum 100m)EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
- 1000BASE-T : UTP category 5, 5e, 6 or above cable (maximum 100m)EIA/TIA-568 100Ω STP (maximum 100m)
- Fan Quantity : Fanless
- Power Supply : External Power Adapter (Output : 5 VDC/ 0.6 A)
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ) : 3.9 × 3.9 × 1.0 in.(100 × 98 × 25 mm)
- Max Power Consumption : 2.8 W
- Max Heat Dissipation : 9.6 BTU/h
- Packet Forwarding Rate : 7.4 Mpps
- MAC Address Table : 2 K
- Packet Buffer Memory : 1 Mb
- Jumbo Frame : 16 KB
Software features :
- Quality of Service : Support Port-based/802.1p/DSCP priority
- Support 4 priority queues
Rate Limit :
- Storm Control
- L2 Features : IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
- Static Link Aggregation
- Port Mirroring
- Cable Diagnostics
- Loop Prevention
- VLAN : Supports up to 32 VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)MTU/Port/Tag VLAN
- Transmission Method : Store-And-Forward
- Certification : FCC, CE, RoHS
- Package Contents : TL-SG105EPower Adapter Installation Guide Rubber Feet
- System Requirements : Microsoft Windows for Easy Smart Utility
- Operating Temperature : 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉)
- Storage Temperature : -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
- Operating Humidity : 10%~90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity : 5%~90% non-condensing