Tplink TL-SG105 Network Switch Dubai
The Tplink TL-SG105 Dubai is a desktop switch 5-port 10/100 / 1000Mbps that allows you to easily migrate your network to Gigabit Ethernet technology. Increase both the speed of your network server as the backbone connections or take the Gigabit experience to your desktop. Additionally, the design of the TL-SG105 allows you to reduce your electricity consumption. Thanks to its innovative energy-efficient technology, the Tplink TL-SG105 Dubai saves up to 65% of electricity, making it an ecological network solution for your home or workplace.
The Tplink TL-SG105 Dubai has 5 ports 10/100/1000 that allow you to significantly expand the capacity of its network and enjoy transfer speeds snapshot when large files are handled. Thus, advanced users have the sufficient bandwidth to transfer large files, either in a home, office, workgroup, or creative production. Transfer graphics, CGI, CAD or multimedia files in an instant through the network.
Turn your Ethernet network ecological
Now you have the opportunity to convert their ecological network while the upgrade to Gigabit technology! The new generation switch equipped with 5 Gigabit Tplink TL-SG105 Dubai incorporates the latest innovative energy-efficient technology. This allows you to expand the capacity of its network using much less electricity. automatically adjusts power consumption according to the link status and cable length, thus limiting the carbon footprint of your network.
Off inactive ports
In a traditional switch, when a computer or other network device is turned off, the corresponding port continues to consume a considerable amount of energy. The Tplink TL-SG105 Dubai automatically detects the connection status of each port and reduce the power consumption of those who are not active, which helps reduce power consumption by up to 65%.
Consumption according to the cable length
Ideally, a shorter cable should consume less energy because the loss thereof is smaller. However, this is not true in most devices because they use the same power regardless of cable length.
Easy to use
Automatic features of this switch Gigabit enable a Plug and Play installation without complications. No configuration is required. Auto MDI / MDIX eliminates the need for crossover cables. Auto-negotiation on each port identifies the link speed network device (10, 100 or 1000 Mbps) and intelligently adjusts to ensure compatibility and better performance.
- Standards and Protocols : IEEE 802.3 / 802.3u / 802.3ab / 802.3x, CSMA / CD
- Interfaces : 5-port 10/100/1000 Mbps RJ45, Auto-negotiation, MDI / MDIX
- Number of Fans : Fanless
- Dimensions : 99.8 x 98 x 25 mm
- Maximum Power Consumption : 2.46W (220V / 50Hz)
- External Power Supply : 100-240VAC, 50 / 60Hz
- LED indicator : Power System
- Indicators : Link, Speed and integrated activity in each RJ-45 port, Transmission Method : Store and Forward
- Packet forwarding rate : 7.4Mpps
- MAC Address Table : 2K
- Packet Buffer Memory : 1Mb
- Jumbo Frame : 15KB
- Advanced Features :
- Energy saving technology
- Power save up to 65%
- 802.3x Flow Control
- QoS support (IEEE802.1p)
- IGMP snooping functionality
- Transfer Method : Store and Forward
- Certifications : FCC, CE, RoHS
- System Requirements : Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista ™ or Windows 8/7, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Environmental factors :
- Operating temperature : 0 ° C ~ 40 ° C (32 ° F ~ 104 ° F)
- Storage temperature : -40 ° C ~ 70 ° C (-40 ° F ~ 158 ° F)
- Humidity : 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity : 5% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Package content :
- Switch to Desktop 5 Gigabit ports
- Power adapter