Tplink TL-PA211 Powerline Adapter Dubai
The Tplink TL-PA211 Dubai is a high quality powerline adapter that features a new ultra-compact housing design which makes it easy to deploy in any environment. At just 30mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet. The powerline adapter takes advantage of your home’s existing electrical wires to transfer data while simultaneously transferring traditional power. That means, with no additional wiring required, users can simply plug the TL-PA211 into existing power sockets and instantly establish a networking infrastructure. With high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps, users can enjoy HD video streaming, online gaming, VoIP or any other bandwidth intensive tasks for work or play.
- Super Small Design
- With its new ultra-compact housing design, Tplink TL-PA211 Dubai is much smaller than most other 200Mbps Powerline Products. At just 30mm thick and with its high quality, elegant white shell, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
- Up to 200Mbps, 300 Meters
- With advanced HomePlug AV technology, Tplink TL-PA211 Dubai provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 200Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. Together with its built-in Qos and powerful AES encryption, the TL-PA211 is a great choice for a whole home solution to connect all network compatible devices–from computers and game consoles to set-top boxes for IPTV to printers and NAS hard drives.
- Twin Pack Design
- A PLC (powerline) connection is established by transmitting data through the electrical wires between two outlets, so it requires at least two PLC adapters plugged into those two outlets to complete the network. With twin pack design, the starter kit is ideal for new users establishing their first PLC network or experienced users intent on expanding their networks.
- Reduces Power Consumption Up to 65%
- The Tplink TL-PA211 Dubai, a new-generation Powerline Adapter, with its practical design and sophisticated Power-Saving Mode consumes less power when compared with existing Powerline Adapters. When there is no data transmission or reception occurs over a certain period of time, it will automatically switch from its regular “Working” Mode to “Power-Saving” Mode that will reduce its energy consumption by up to 65%*.
|Plug Type||EU, US, UK, AU|
|Standards and Protocols||HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u|
|Interface||10/100Mbps Ethernet Port|
|Power Consumption||< 3 W|
|LED Indicator||PWR, PLC, ETH|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||3.6 x 2.2 x 1.2 in.(93×56×30 mm)|
|Range||300m in house|
|Encryption||128-bit AES Encryption|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, Windows 7, Mac, Linux|