Tplink RE205 Range Extender Dubai
Extend the reach of your Wi-Fi network while eliminating dead zones using the Tplink-RE205-Dubai Dual-Band Wireless Range Extender from TP-Link. This range extender supports the 802.11ac Wi-Fi network standard and operates on both the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies supporting data transfer rates of up to 750 Mbps. Installing the Tplink-RE205-Dubai has been greatly simplified, thanks to the built-in Intelligent Signal light, which lights up blue when you have a good connection to the existing Wi-Fi network. In addition to wireless connectivity, this range extender can also be configured as an access point using the built-in Fast Ethernet port. Once your network is set up, you can take advantage of a variety of advanced network management tools through the TP-Link Tether app available for iOS- and Android-based mobile devices.
- Expand Your WiFi Range – Extend your router’s signal with fast and stable AC750 WiFi that brings dead zones back to life.
- High-Speed Mode – Dedicate one band as backhaul to create an even faster connection for streaming and gaming.
- Bridge Mode – Provide faster WiFi to any device by connecting to the Extender’s Gigabit port.
- AP Mode – Switch to access point mode and wire the Tplink-RE205-Dubai to your router for faster extended WiFi.
- Sets Up Easily – Setup using the WPS button or TP-Link Tether app. Intelligent Signal Indicator will also direct you to the best spot to place your extender for the best WiFi range.
- Access Controls – Control who connects and secure your extended WiFi.
- Universally Compatible – Tplink-RE205-Dubai works with any router, access point and internet service provider (ISP) required gateway.
|Wi-Fi Standards||IEEE802.11ac, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b|
|Interface||1 x 10/100M Ethernet Port (RJ-45)|
|Buttons||WPS Button, Reset Button|
|Power Consumption||7.3 W（max power consumption）|
|Antennas||2 x External|
|Reception Sensitivity||5 GHz
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux|
|Temperature & Humidity||Operating Temperature
32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
-40 to 158°F / -40 to 70°C
10 to 90% non-condensing
5 to 90% non-condensing
|Dimensions||6.15 x 4.00 x 3.70″ / 156.5 x 101.5 x 95.0 mm|