Tplink EAP615-Wall Access Point Dubai
Tplink EAP615-Wall Dubai offers a great space-saving networking solution for flexible workspaces, meeting rooms, or even hotel suites. This little wall-mounted access point (AP) is very affordable, and offers dual-band Wi-Fi 6 along with three downlink Gigabit Ethernet network ports, one of which supports pass-through Power over Ethernet for devices such as IP phones. It features a small, compact design, measuring only 20mm thick and made of sturdy high-impact plastic. The main Ethernet connector is at the rear, and the kit includes a metal baseplate so it can be fitted over a wall port and pushed down until it locks in place.
The Tplink EAP615-Wall Dubai is an AX1800 dual-band wireless AP, with claimed speeds of up to 1,201Mbits/sec on its 5GHz radio and 574Mbits/sec on the 2.4GHz band. It can be deployed and managed in standalone mode, but in almost all cases it will make more sense to use TP-Link’s free Omada cloud service, as this allows you to manage multiple APs from one portal.
- Superior WiFi 6 Speeds : Simultaneous 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 1201 Mbps on 5 GHz totals 1775 Mbps Wi-Fi speeds.
- High-Performance Connectivity : Guarantee higher network efficiency and lower latency.
- Four Gigabit Ports : 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports (1× uplink + 3× downlink), with one downlink port supporting PoE pass-through to provide power for wired device.
- Centralized Management : Integrates into Omada SDN for cloud access and remote management.
- Secure Guest Network : Along with multiple authentication options (SMS/Facebook Wi-Fi/ Voucher, etc.) and abundant wireless security technologies.
- Easy Installation and PoE Support : Easy-to-install design, compatible with 86 mm & EU & US standard junction box, and 802.3af/at PoE support.
|Physical Security Lock||Yes|
|Power Supply||802.3af/at PoE|
|Dimensions||143 × 86 × 20 mm (5.6 × 3.4 × 0.8 in)|
|Antenna||2 Dual-Band Antennas
|Mounting||Wall Plate Mounting|
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11ax/ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency||2.4 GHz and 5 GHz|
|Transmission Power||CE :
|Cloud Access||Yes (Through OC300, OC200, or Omada Software Controller)|
|LED ON/OFF Control||Yes|
|Management MAC Access Control||Yes|
|SNMP||v1, v2c, v3|
|System Logging Local/Remote Syslog||Local/Remote Syslog|
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows10|