Tplink EAP245 Access Point Dubai
Tplink EAP245 Dubai supports both 802.3af PoE and Passive PoE power supply, which can be either powered by a PoE switch or the provided PoE adapter. The addition of elegant appearance and simple mounting design for easy attachment to a wall or ceiling further makes deployment effortless and flexible.
802.11k/802.11v seamless roaming switches clients automatically to the access point with the optimal signal with a seamless transition when moving. This allows sensitive applications like VoIP and video conferences to go uninterrupted.
The Tplink EAP245 Dubai provides speeds of up to 867Mbps and 300Mbps on the 5GHz and 2.4GHz respectively. Weep is not supported in 802.11N mode or 802.11AC mode. If WEP is applied in 802.11N, 802.11 ac or 802.11N/AC mixed mode, The clients may not be able to access the wireless network. If WEP is applied in 802.11B/g/n mode (2.4GHz) or 802.11a/n (5GHz), the ear may work at a low transmission rate maximum wireless transmission rates are the physical rates derived from IEEE standard 802.11.
- 1750Mbps wireless data rate for uninterrupted wireless connections
- Free Controller Software for easy centralized management of hundreds of EAPs
- Power over Ethernet(802.3at) Support for convenient and affordable installation
- Captive portal provides one convenient method of authentication for Wi-Fi guests.
- Simple mounting design makes easy to install on any wall or ceiling surface.
- Rate limit on per SSID to restrict the bandwidth of each client
- Load balance ensures large numbers of users have smooth network experiences in high density business networks
- Band Steering Automatically moves dual band devices onto the wider 5GHz band for faster connections
- Access Control restricts or only allows the client to access the specified network segment
- Reboot Schedule enables all the APs to reboot automatically at a specified time
- WPA/WPA2-enterprise, 802.1X with RADIUS secure authentication and rogue access point detection ensure the security of WLAN
- Multi-SSID divides multiple wireless network for different users
- Compatible with 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac products
- Multiple operating modes including managed AP and standalone AP satisfy different application conditions
- Qos function gives video and voice streams higher priority to promote smoother performance for video and voice services
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.11ac/n/g/b/a|
|Frequency Range||2.4GHz and 5GHz|
|Wireless Transmit Power||CE :
|Interface||x1 Gigabit Ethernet (RJ-45) Port Support IEEE802.3at PoE|
|Power Supply||PoE or External 12VDC / 1.5A Power Supply|
|Power Consumption||Power Consumption : 12.7 W|
|Certifications||CE, FCC, RoHS|