Ruijie RG-ES206GCP Network Switch Dubai
Ruijie RG-ES206GCP Network Switch Dubai features Real-easy smart surveillance PoE switches, the series offers a 16-port and a 24-port non-PoE Gigabit switch to meet the customers’ needs for smart management in non-PoE circumstances, such as PC, printer, and non-PoE cameras. The Ruijie Reyee RG-ES206GCP Network Switch offer a variety of port options to meet the needs of video surveillance networks of different scales. In addition, Ruijie Reyee smart surveillance switches provide simple and easy-to-use management features while offering plug and play with default factory configuration, which can quickly locate the surveillance network faults, initiate port restart, perform VLAN configuration, etc. Ruijie Cloud app and Ruijie Cloud platform remote management is also supported, making the operation and maintenance of the surveillance network easier and more convenient, while reducing operation and maintenance costs.
- Plug and Play with zero configuration
- Under factory default state, the smart surveillance switches require zero configuration after plugged in. The video surveillance network can be set up quickly after connecting the switch to the cameras and DVR correctly.
- High compatibility for network cable
- The Ruijie RG-ES206GCP Network Switch Dubai also support data transmission via network cables of non-standard materials (such as 0.38/0.40/0.45-diameter copper-clad steel/iron), facilitating the construction and cabling.
- High surge protection for device stability
- The ports of the smart surveillance switches offer surge protection of up to 6KV, reducing the probability of being damaged by the surge and improving the stability of the customer’s network.
- Fast fault positioning
- The Ruijie RG-ES206GCP Network Switch support network topology display of the entire network and monitoring the network status in real time. When failure occurs for the network camera, the location and cause of failure can be displayed in a timely manner, and the notification can be sent via the mobile app.
- On-demand VLAN configuration
- In the network of villas/ stores/ offices, the network cameras and wireless APs may be connected to the same switch. Without network isolation, there may be problems such as camera screen lag and slow wireless speed. The RG-ES206GCP provide convenient and flexible VLAN division, which can automatically divide different VLANs according to the type of equipment connected to the port, so that the surveillance network and data network do not interfere with each other, improving the stability of the entire network.
- Ruijie Cloud app/ Ruijie Cloud platform remote management
- The Ruijie RG-ES206GCP Network Switch Dubai support mobile app and Ruijie Cloud platform remote management. Users can view the network status, modify the configuration, and troubleshoot at home. In addition, the ports can be restarted remotely.
- Auto-networking for switches allowing one-step project management
- The Ruijie RG-ES206GCP Network Switch switches can obtain the IP address automatically from the gateway and connect to the external network without configuration. MANET for switches is also supported. Users can scan the QR code of any switch in the network using the mobile app to automatically add all switches in the network to the project. This switch support networking with Reyee Series EG / EAP. The switches can be automatically discovered by the Reyee Series EG / EAP and added to the corresponding project.
|Power Consumption||≤ 60W||≤ 60W||≤ 130W|
|Power supply||External power adapter
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||148mm*78mm*26mm||148mm*78mm*26mm||202*108*28mm|
|Weight||0.9 kg (with package)||0.9 kg (with package)||1.3 kg (with package)|
|Operating temperature||0 to 40°C|
|Operating humidity||10% to 90% RH|
|Storage humidity||5% to 95% RH|
|Operating Altitude||-500 ~ 5000 meters|
|Management||Support management and configuration through web management interface, MACC cloud platform and mobile app|
|Safety Standard Ground Resistance||GB4943-2011, EN 62638-1|
|EMC||GB9254-2008, EN 55032, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3, EN 55035|