Polycom IP 550 POE IP Phone
The Polycom SoundPoint IP 550 features support for PoE and includes an AC adapter. Choose to power this VoIP phone through Ethernet or an AC power supply. Other connections available to this phone include dual Ethernet ports and an RJ9 headset jack. Up to four line appearances are supported by this phone.
The phone’s interface includes a busy lamp field, a user-friendly button layout and a large backlit LCD screen. HD voice is enhanced through built-in echo cancellation, noise reduction and more. The SoundPoint IP 550 from Polycom is interoperable with SIP-based phone systems.
Polycom IP 550 POE IP Phone Features
- Connectivity Type: IP/VoIP
- Line Appearances: 3
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Conferencing: local 3-way support
- Network Connections: 2x 10/100 Ethernet
- PoE: yes
- Protocol Support: SIP
- Display: backlit LCD, grayscale, 256×116
- Audio: HD voice, 150-7000Hz res
- Aux Interfaces: RJ9 headset jack
- QoS: yes
- Echo Cancellation: yes