Poly Trio C60 IP Conference Phone Dubai
Poly Trio C60 Dubai Conference Phone brings built for simplicity for audio conferences or when paired with a Poly video room solution. The Poly Trio C60 offers natural sounding conversations up to 20 feet away via a comprehensive suite of audio enhancing features including NoiseBlockAI and Acoustic Fence technology. For the first time in the Trio series, the C60 offers NoiseBlockAI, which removes disrupting background noise while continuing to allow your voice to be heard. For large rooms, wired and wireless DECT expansion microphones are optional, as is the ability to daisy-chain three C60s together providing enhanced sound and conference control.
The Poly (Polycom) Trio C60 is the brand’s latest, state-of-the-art smart conference phone providing the latest audio technologies with the multiple interface options (Wi-Fi, USB, BT, IP) and the flexibility to connect to multiple UC and IP platforms simultaneously. Expansion microphones deliver brilliant audio for even large conference rooms.
- Native Microsoft Teams & Zoom Conference Phone
- The Poly Trio C60 features native modes for Microsoft Teams and Zoom. Teams and Zoom users can enjoy the familiar interface of these applications that make conference calls seamless. The Trio C60 will work with most leading SIP providers and support hybrid SIP registration as well – additional native platform experiences will be available in future releases.
More Power Under The Hood
The Poly Trio C60 is built with a powerful quad-core processor and Android 9 operating system. The C60 processes at speeds up to 4x greater than its predecessors, allowing it to run applications natively without interruption. The new powerful processor also opens the door for future integrations for the Trio C60.
Use as a Poly Video System or Zoom Room Controller
The Trio C60 can be paired to a Poly room video system such as the Studio X or G7500 and used as the system’s touch control interface. The C60 is also a certified Zoom Room Controller. Simply switch the C60 into Zoom Rooms mode and connect to the Zoom Room PC via virtual USB. Zoom Rooms users will enjoy the native controller interface and ability to use the C60 as a high-end Zoom Room microphone.
- Polycom’s World Class Sound Technology Enhanced
- The Trio C60 features complete 360° microphone pickup with three MEMS microphones. Each microphone has a 20-foot pickup range ensuring that a single Trio C60 unit can cover a large conference room. The Trio C60 is built with Polycom’s patented NoiseBlock technology which is now enhanced and called NoiseBlockAI. NoiseBlockAI is Polycom’s new cutting edge background noise blocking technology which eliminates even the loudest unwanted sounds. Also built-in is Polycom’s Voice activity detection and comfort noise generation for extremely smooth conversations with no interruptions.
- Optional Wireless Expansion Microphones
- The Poly Trio C60 Dubai is DECT compatible and Poly will be coming out with wireless expansion microphones to pair with the Trio C60 for even greater microphone coverage.
Polycom Trio C60 Specifications
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- Lines: 3
- Physical Connectors:
- Ethernet: 2x Gigabit PoE
- USB: 1x USB-A 2.0, 1x USB Micro-B 2.0
- PoE: 802.3at Class 4 input, 802.3af output
- Wi-Fi: 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Display: 5 in (720×1280 px) Color Touchscreen LCD
- Microphones: 3x MEMS microphones
- Pickup Range: up to 20 ft, 360°
- Speaker Volume: up to 92 dB @ 0.5 m
- Audio Codecs: G.711u/a, G.719, G.722, G.722.1, G.722.1C, G.729AB, Siren 7, Siren 14, iLBC, Opus, SILK
- Daisy Chain: up to 3
- Width: 15.1 in
- Height: 3.0 in
- Depth: 13.1 in
- Weight: 2.8 lb
What’s in the Box :
- Poly Trio C60 Conference Phone
- 25 ft Ethernet Cable
- Setup Sheet