Meraki MS425-32 Network Switch Dubai
The Meraki MS425-32 Dubai is a 32-port 10GbE cloud-managed stackable L3 enterprise-class aggregation switch with two QSFP+ 40G uplinks and support for redundant power supplies for mission critical environments. The MS425 family includes integrated client and layer 7 application visibility, remote troubleshooting tools like live packet capture and cable test. The Meraki MS425-32 Dubai is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost and complexity.
The Meraki MS425-32 series brings powerful 100% cloud-managed switching to the aggregation layer. This range of 10Gbps fiber aggregation switches adopts the benefits of the cloud: intuitive management, reduced complexity, network wide visibility and control, and lower cost for campus deployments.
- Compact, 1RU design for space-constrained environments
- Non-blocking switch backplane with 800 Gbps of switching capacity
- Field-replaceable, hot-swappable power supplies
- Field-replaceable, hot-swappable fans
- Front-to-back cooling
- Low power consumption and shallow rack depth, which enable flexible deployment
- 2 × 40GbE QSFP+ uplink/stacking ports, flexible stacking on all interfaces
- 32 × 10GbE SFP+/SFP
- Dedicated RJ45 management port
|Switching capacity||800 Gbps|
|Idle/Full Load Power||98W/136 W|
|Dimensions||19.1 x 20.3 x 1.7” (48.5 x 51.6 x 4.4 CM)|
|Weight||13.82 lb (6.27 kg)|