Meraki MS390-24U Network Switch Dubai
The Meraki MS390-24U Dubai is the most powerful access switch in the Meraki portfolio which combines the simplicity of cloud-managed IT with the power of innovative Cisco switching technology. The Meraki MS390 addresses the most demanding enterprise applications by combining the simplicity of the Meraki dashboard with powerful switching hardware. To satisfy high-bandwidth applications and the deployment of high-speed 802.11ax/wifi-6 access points, the Meraki MS390-24U Dubai provides multigigabit ports, 480G stacking, and modular 10/40G uplinks.
The Meraki MS390-24U Dubai delivers resiliency with fast stack convergence and StackPower. The Cisco MS390 provides Adaptive Policy using an over-the-wire tag which segments traffic into security groups to deliver scalable security. The Meraki MS390-24U Dubai is integrated under the Meraki dashboard to provide a simply powerful solution to the most demanding wired access applications.
By pooling & distributing power across MS390s using a series of StackPower cables, StackPower provides simple and resilient power distribution across the stack.
- Simple & Powerful
- Meraki access and aggregation layer switches power networks of every size. Meraki MS390-24U Dubai combines secure, scalable, robust performance with an intuitive management experience that requires no additional training.
- Deploy, Manage, and Troubleshoot in minutes
- Meraki MS390-24U offers zero-touch provisioning and can be configured entirely from a web browser. Pioneering network topology and remote packet capture features simplify troubleshooting, especially on remote locations.
- Build High-Performance, Resilient Networks
- Meraki MS390-24U provides the essentials for building high-performance networks that can help maintain seamless network service. Multigigabit Ethernet squeezes more speed out of existing cabling. Switches can be physically stacked via dedicated lightning-fast cabling and cross-stack link aggregation used to create a resilient connection to the network core using all available bandwidth. Further strengthen the network with IP gateway redundancy or powerful dynamic routing using OSPF.
- 24 x 1GbE UPoE
- 2 × 40G or 4/8 × 10G modular fiber uplinks
- Stack up to 8 units
- 480 Gbps of physical stacking
- All models include a power supply
- Modular power supply/fans
- Reliable platform with 24/7 Meraki Support
- 1RU rack mountable
- Flexible mounting options
- Non-blocking switch fabric
- Email alerts for switch management
- Remote troubleshooting tools
- Manage ports from a GUI-based dashboard
- Zero-touch provisioning
- Per-port and per-client usage statistics
- Secure, user-scheduled firmware updates
- Layer 3
- OSPF Routing
- MAC forwarding entries, up to 32K
- DHCP Server, DHCP Relay
- 802.1X Authentication
- DHCP Snooping
- STP Enhancements
- IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs
- Adaptive Policy