Meraki MS350-48FP Network Switch Dubai
The Meraki MS350-48FP Dubai switch provides reliable and high bandwidth access switching ideal for deploying in campus networks. With high speed stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks; redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This series also supports options for multigigabit, UPoE, redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks.
Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Meraki MS350-48FP Dubai is the industry’s cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
Layer 7 application and client visibility
Meraki MS Switches are the industry’s only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. Meraki MS350-48FP Dubai integrates seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
- 48 x gigabit ethernet PoE/PoE+ interfaces
- 4 x 10G SFP+ uplink interfaces
- Layer 3 access switching
- High bandwidth dual stacking interfaces with up to 160G bandwidth
- Support for field replaceable, redundant power supplies
- Non-blocking switch backplane with 176 Gbps of switching capacity
- 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support, dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE enabled devices
- 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting