Meraki MS350-24 Network Switch Dubai
The Meraki MS350-24 Dubai is a switch that can provide reliable and high bandwidth access switching ideal for deploying in campus networks. With high-speeded stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks built in on every model, redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This family also supports options for multigigabit, UPoE, redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks. Meraki Network Switches Dubai are built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Centrally Managed from the Cloud
The Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables plug and play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations.
The Meraki MS350-24 Dubai is the industry’s first cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform.
With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
Meraki MS350-24 Dubai feature virtual stacking — an industry first — that allows management of thousands of switch ports as one, without requiring a physical connection between switches.
Quickly find and configure switch ports across your entire network, even those in geographically-distributed locations. Easily configure ports for access devices, assign voice VLANs, control PoE, and more, with a few simple clicks and without complex CLI instructions.
Virtual stacking is built-in to all Meraki MS Switches, with no need for extension modules, proprietary cables, or extra configuration. Simply log in to the Cisco Meraki dashboard and manage the entire access switch infrastructure without concern for their interconnectivity.
Layer 7 Application and Client Visibility
Meraki MS350-24 Dubai is the industry’s only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
Device fingerprinting with Google-like search allows administrators to easily find and identify individual users, iPads, Androids, and other devices. Search for devices across the entire network right from the Meraki dashboard, no matter which switch a device connects to.
Layer 3 Scalability & Failover
Quickly scale growing networks while ensuring redundancy for critical switch infrastructure with Meraki layer 3 switches. Intuitive, dynamic routing configurable in the dashboard simplifies management by removing complex command line interfaces. Traffic flow is optimized at line rate without sacrificing deep visibility into client devices and application use. Deploy ACLs directly on MS switches to secure boundaries between VLANs, hosts, services, and the Internet.
In addition to dynamic routing, layer 3 Meraki MS switches support VRRP for warm spare failover, ensuring immediate recovery of gateway responsibilities—avoiding downtime and client disruption.
QoS for Voice and Video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give inuitive, granular control.
Intelligent use of LLDP on the network makes deploying devices such as VoIP phones painless. Simply select a VLAN for voice in the dashboard, and selected ports will accept tagged traffic on the voice VLAN. The port also uses LLDP advertisements to recommend devices use that VLAN for voice traffic.
PoE / PoE+
The Meraki MS220-8P, MS22P, and MS42P Switches support PoE and PoE+, delivering up to 30W to support the most power-hungry devices. A total budget of 380W delivers the power necessary to run dozens of VoIP phones, access points, or other PoE devices.
Beyond simply delivering PoE output, Cisco Meraki Switches intelligently allocate power based on device advertisement (LLDP). Switches report consumed power vs. budgeted power in the Cisco Meraki dashboard, uncovering power savings across the switch network. Port-scheduling with built-in energy-saving templates reduces unnecessary power consumption and increases security.
Remote Live Tools and Alerts
MS Switches make powerful live tools available for remote troubleshooting at any time. From infrastructure uptime and performance testing to device troubleshooting, live tools simplify day-to-day network administration and dramatically shorten time to resolution.
Built-in Ethernet cable testing no longer requires an excursion to one or more switch closets just to verify cable integrity. Simply select a switch port, run a cable test, and see results right in the dashboard, even if there is no device connected on the other end.
Each Meraki MS is automatically monitored 24×7 via the cloud. Email and text message alerts are configurable to immediately notify administrators of configuration changes, switch downtime, and even per-port disconnection events.
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. Meraki MS350-24 Dubai integrates seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1X. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
Applying policies on many ports takes just a few clicks — even if the ports are spread across many switches. Simply search to find the ports of interest, click to apply the desired policies, and save your changes. Policies are pushed immediately to the desired ports.
Seamless firmware updates, two factor authentication, and other built-in protections make secure, PCI and HIPAA-compliant networks easy and cost effective.
Dimensions and Interfaces
- Physical Dimensions (H x W x D) : 1.74” x 19.08” x 20.4” (4.44cm x 48.46cm x 51.81cm)
- Weight :12.37 lb (5.61 kg)
- Interface : 24 x 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet RJ45 with auto negotiation and autoMDIX3, 4 x SFP+ 10G uplink, 2 x stacking ports
- Switching Capacity :128 Gbps
- Stacking Bandwidth : 160G (dual interface)
Power Options and Specifications
- Idle / Full Load Power : 56 / 66 W
- Power Supply Configuration : Hot-swappable
- Supported Power Supply : 2 x 250W PSU
- Managed via the Web with the Meraki cloud management platform
- Integrated with Meraki Wireless and complete portfolio of IT products and solutions
- Zero-touch remote provisioning (no staging needed)
- Detailed historical per-port and per-client usage statistics
- DHCP, client, and hostname fingerprinting
- SNMP and SYSLOG support for integration with other network management solutions
- Automatic firmware upgrades with scheduling control
- Email, SMS and Mobile push notification alerts
- Cable testing and link failure detection with alerting
- Live remote packet capture
- Dynamic and interactive network discovery and topology
- Combined event and configuration change logs with instant search
- Physical stacking of up to 8 switches with 80 Gbps stack bandwidth on all models
- Virtual Stacking supports thousands of switch ports in a single logical stack for unified management, monitoring, and configuration
Ethernet Switching Capabilities
- 802.1p Quality of Service, 8 queues (w/ 6 configurable for DSCP-to-CoS mapping)
- 802.1Q VLAN and trunking support for up to 4,094 VLANs
- 802.1w, 802.1D Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP, STP)
- Broadcast storm control
- 802.1ab Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP) and Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP)
- 802.3ad Link aggregation with up to 8 ports per aggregate, Multi-chassis aggregates supported on stacked switches
- Port mirroring
- IGMP snooping for multicast filtering
- MAC forwarding entries : 96K, 512K on MS350-24X
- Integrated two-factor authentication for Dashboard management
- Role-based access control (RBAC) with granular device and configuration control
- Corporate wide password policy enforcement
- IEEE 802.1X RADIUS and MAB, hybrid authentication and RADIUS server testing
- Multi-Domain/Multi-Host/Multi Authentication
- Port security : Sticky MAC, MAC whitelisting
- DHCP snooping, detection and blocking, Dynamic ARP Inspection
- STP Enhancements : BPDU guard, Root guard, Loop guard
- IPv4 and IPv6 ACLs
- Switching capacity : 128Gbps on 24-port models, 176Gbps on 48-port models
- Forwarding rate : 95.24mpps on 24-port models, 127.98mpps on 48-port models
- Jumbo frame support (9600 byte Ethernet frame)
- Flow control support
- Static routing, OSFPv2
- Multicast routing
- Warm Spare (VRRP)2
- DHCP Relay, DHCP Serve
- Power input : 100 – 240 VAC, 47-63 Hz
- Power consumption : 56 – 888W
- Operating temperature : -5°C to 50°C
- Humidity : 5 to 95% non-condensing
- Variable speed fans
- 1U rack-mountable with included rack mount hardware
- 2-post front mounting options available
- CE (Europe)
- Full lifetime hardware warranty with next-day advanced replacement included