Meraki MS250-48 Network Switch Dubai
The Meraki MS250-48 Dubai series switches provide reliable access switching ideal for deploying in branches and small campuses. With stacking capabilities and 10G SFP+ uplinks on every model, redundancy and performance are guaranteed. This family also supports redundant, field-replaceable power supplies for mission critical networks.
Meraki MS250-48 Dubai is built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS250-48 Dubai is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files, or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki MS250-48 Dubai has a centralized management platform which gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Industry Leading Cloud Management
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass.
- Application layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting.
- Powerful Live Tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues.
- Alerts upon power loss, downtime, or configuration changes.
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web.
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud.
- 48 port gigabit Ethernet
- 4 × SFP+ for 10G uplinks
- 80G Physical Stacking
- Field replaceable power
- MS250-48LP includes 370 W PoE / PoE+
- MS250-48FP includes 740 W PoE / PoE+
- Voice and Video QoS
- Low noise
- Non-blocking switch fabric
- Ultra-reliable, includes lifetime warranty
Power over Ethernet (for PoE models)
- 802.3af (PoE) 15.4 W per port
- 802.3at (PoE+) 25.5 W per port
- MS250-48LP maximum PoE output: 370 W
- MS250-48FP maximum PoE output: 740 W
- PoE available simultaneously on all ports
- Intelligent PoE power allocation based on device advertisement (LLDP, CDP)
- Visibility and control over thousands of ports
- Built-in multi site management
- Zero touch provisioning
Monitoring and diagnostics
- Cable failure testing
- Gateway connectivity testing
- Real time troubleshooting tools
- Email and text message alerts
- Static routing
- Dynamic routing (OSPFv2)
- DHCP Server and Relay
- First of a kind UI-based configuration
- Easy to configure routed interfaces
- Warm spare (VRRP) with DHCP Failover