Meraki MS210-48FP Network Switch Dubai
Meraki MS210-48FP Dubai provides Layer 2 access switching for branch and small campus locations. The MS210 includes 4 x 1G SFP uplinks and physically stacks with the MS225 to gain access to its 10G uplink. This family also supports an optional, rack-mountable PSU (Cisco RPS-2300) for power redundancy requirements
Meraki MS210-48FP Dubai is built from the ground up to be easy to manage without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS210-48FP Dubai is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
- Access to 10G uplink by physically stacking with the MS225
- Gigabit Access switching with 24 and 48 port models and optional PoE+
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Built-in dual stacking interfaces with up to 80G bandwidth
- Non-blocking switch backplane with up to 176 Gbps bandwidth support
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 6 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack and desk mounting
- Lifetime hardware warranty and advanced replacement at no additional cost
Centrally managed from the cloud
The Cisco Meraki Cloud Networking architecture enables Plug and Play branch deployments and provides centralized visibility and control across any number of distributed locations. The Meraki MS210-48FP Dubai is the industry’s cloud managed switch, combining the benefits of cloud-based centralized management with a powerful, reliable access platform. With cloud management, thousands of switch ports can be configured and monitored instantly, over the web. Provision remote sites without on-site IT, deploy network-wide configuration changes, and easily manage campus and distributed networks without training or dedicated staff.
Layer 7 application and client visibility
Meraki MS210-48FP Dubai is the industry’s only switches featuring integrated Layer 7 application and client fingerprinting and analysis. Hundreds of applications are automatically identified and reported, from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube, so administrators can see where resources are spent.
QoS for voice and video
Deploy latency-sensitive applications such as voice and video by guaranteeing network performance. Voice and QoS features such as per-VLAN and protocol-based prioritization, as well as flexible QoS assignments, give intuitive, granular control.
Extending security down to the port level has never been easier. Meraki MS210-48FP Dubai integrates seamlessly with enterprise-grade security systems using 802.1x. Define access policies, segregate guest devices, and quarantine entire environments right from the dashboard.
|Switch – 48 ports
|48 x 1000Base-T + 4 x Gigabit SFP (uplink)
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)
|E-mail alert, cable test, Zero-touch provisioning (ZTP), Dynamic network topology
|IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at
|Expansion / Connectivity
|48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 PoE+ – 30 W ¦ 4 x Gigabit LAN SFP
|IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at