Meraki MS125-48 Network Switch Dubai
Meraki MS125-48 Dubai provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS125 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Cisco Meraki switches are built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
Meraki MS125-48 Dubai is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Features and Capabilities:
Meraki switches include all of the traditional Ethernet features found in modern enterprise access switches, including:
Branch & Campus Access
- PoE and PoE+ models available for device level powering
- Quality-of-Service (QoS) to prioritize mission critical traffic such as voice and video
- Voice VLAN support for simplified VoIP deployments
- CDP/LLDP with detailed neighbor discovery and visibility
- Port Mirroring support for monitoring network traffic at line rate
- IGMP Snooping to optimize network performance for multicast applications
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP) for high-capacity trunking
- IEEE 802.1X, MAB, and Hybrid authentication support for wired access control with RADIUS server monitoring
- ACL support (IPv4 & IPv6) and MAC whitelisting
- Single-Host/Multi-Domain/Multi-Host/Multi Authentication
- Change of Authorization (CoA) and RADIUS accounting support
- DHCP snooping to prevent users from adding unauthorized DHCP servers on the network
- Rapid spanning tree, BPDU guard, root guard, loop guard, UDLD and other safeguards to help prevent misconfigurations and reduce convergence time
- Per-port VLAN configuration
- Multiple administrative roles with sophisticated security policy management
Network Troubleshooting & Automation
- Virtual Stacking helps IT admins make configuration changes to hundreds of switch ports in seconds with our intuitive dashboard interface
- Configuration templates for rapid, zero-touch provisioning and auditing of all sites
- Network Topology for automatic and interactive network mapping
- Remote cable testing, packet capture and client discovery
- Automatic and scheduled firmware upgrades for the complete network
Converged Voice, Video and Data Environments
The Meraki MS125-48 Dubai is designed to unify data, voice, and video onto a single IP backbone. All Meraki switches support rich qualityof-service (QoS) functionality for prioritizing data, voice, and video traffic. The switches support eight class-of-service (CoS) queues on every port, enabling them to maintain end-to-end traffic prioritization.
PoE models provide power to VoIP telephones, IP security cameras, wireless access points (APs), and other IP devices. In addition, using CDP and LLDP, PoE power is intelligently budgeted to maximize the number of PoE clients supported.
Application Layer Visibility
Meraki MS125-48 Dubai includes integrated Layer 7 fingerprinting without the need to purchase additional modules or services. Identify hundreds of applications from business apps to BitTorrent and YouTube.
User fingerprinting allows administrators to quickly identify individual users by device and tune network resources for optimum performance.
Unified Software Architecture
Meraki switches run the same operating system used by all of our products, which allows us to deliver a consistent user experience for network management.
When connected, Meraki MS125-48 Dubai automatically reach out to the Meraki cloud and download the most current configuration. Future updates can be user-scheduled, ensuring the network is kept up-to-date with bug fixes, security updates, and new features.
|Switch – 48 ports – managed
|Desktop, wall-mountable 1U
|10 Gigabit Ethernet
|48 x 10/100/1000 + 4 x 10 Gigabit SFP+
|Switching capacity: 176 Gbps ¦ Forwarding rate: 130.95 Mpps
|VLANs supported: 4094
|MAC Address Table Size
|Jumbo Frame Support
|Remote Management Protocol
|IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)
|Expansion / Connectivity
|48 x 1000Base-T RJ-45 ¦ 4 x 10Gbit LAN SFP+
|AC 120/230 V (47 – 63 Hz)
|Power Consumption Operational
|Rack Mounting Kit
|CSA, IC, FCC, RoHS, RCM
|Dimensions & Weight
|Service & Support
|Limited warranty – advance parts replacement – lifetime – response time: next business day
|Min Operating Temperature
|Max Operating Temperature
|Humidity Range Operating
|5 – 95% (non-condensing)