Meraki MS120-48 Network Switch Dubai
Meraki MS120-48 Dubai switches provide Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Meraki MS120-48 Dubai is built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS120-48 Dubai is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki MS120-48 Dubai has a centralized management system which gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Industry-Leading Cloud Management
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small:
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass
- Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting
- Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configuration changes
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud
- Gigabit Access switching with 24- and 48- port models and PoE+
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Non-blocking switch with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
- Fanless design on select models
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 8 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
- Gigabit access switching with 24- and 48- port models and PoE+ support. 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models.
- Non-blocking switch with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support. Layer 2 Access Switching.
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices.
- Managed via the Web with the Meraki cloud management platform. Licenses Sold Separately.
- 6 configurable QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
Meraki MS120-48 Technical Specs
|Brand Name||CISCO DESIGNED|
|Connector Type||Information Not Available|
|Contact Material||Information Not Available|
|Contact Type||Information Not Available|
|Current Rating||1 amps|
|External Testing Certification||
|Included Components||Information not Available|
|Item Weight||12.70 pounds|
|Lower Temperature Rating||1 degrees_celsius|
|Material||Information not Available|
|Mounting Type||Rack Mount|
|Number Of Positions||1|
|Number of Items||1|
|Number of Ports||48|
|Operating Voltage||1 volts|
|Operation Mode||Information not Available|
|Specification Met||Information Not Available|
|Switch Type||Information Not Available|
|Terminal Type||Information Not Available|
|Upper Temperature Rating||1 degrees_celsius|