Meraki MS120-24P Network Switch Dubai
Meraki MS120-24P Dubai switch provides Layer 2 access switching ideal for branch and campus deployments. The MS120 series features a variety of power options designed to meet the diverse needs of large enterprise networks.
Meraki MS120-24P Dubai is built from the ground up for cloud management without compromising any of the power and flexibility traditionally found in enterprise-class switches.
The Meraki MS120-24P Dubai is managed through an elegant, intuitive cloud interface, rather than a cryptic command line. To bring up a Meraki switch, just plug it in; there’s no need for complicated configuration files or even direct physical access to the switch.
Meraki MS120-24P Dubai’s centralized management gives administrators deep visibility into the network and how it’s used. See which switches are near capacity across hundreds of sites. Find all configuration changes made by a certain person with instant search.
Industry-Leading Cloud Management
Cloud management has a number of benefits that make it easier to build networks large and small :
- True zero-touch device provisioning
- Virtual Stacking: manage up to thousands of ports from a single pane of glass
- Application-layer visibility with automatic operating system, client, and hostname fingerprinting
- Powerful live tools such as packet capture and cable test to isolate and troubleshoot network issues
- Alerts to indicate power loss, downtime, excessive Layer 1 issues, and configuration changes
- Role-based administration and automatic, scheduled firmware upgrades over the web
- Regular feature updates and enhancements delivered on demand from the Meraki cloud
Meraki MS120-24P Product Highlights
- Gigabit Access switching with 24- and 48- port models and PoE+
- 4 x 1G SFP uplink interfaces on all models
- Non-blocking switch with up to 104 Gbps bandwidth support
- Fanless design on select models
- Up to 740 watt PoE budget with PoE+ support and dynamic power allocation for powering APs, phones, cameras, and other PoE-enabled devices
- 8 dedicated QoS queues for converged voice, video, and data applications
- Low power consumption, quiet acoustic design, and shallow rack depth options, enabling flexible deployment in wiring closets as well as offices and classrooms
- Integrated mounting brackets for rack mounting
|Switching capacity||56 Gbps|
|Available PoE+ Power||370 W|
|Idle / Full Load Power||28 / 425 W|
|Power Supply Configuration||Fixed internal|
|What’s included||1 x Rack mounting screw kit|
|Dimensions||1.72 x 17.32 x 9.84” (4.40 x 44 x 25cm)|
|Weight||9.26 lb (4.20 kg)|