Meraki MR86 Cloud Managed Access Point Dubai
The Meraki MR86 Dubai is a cloud-managed 4×4:4 802.11ax access point that raises the bar for wireless performance and efficiency. Designed for next-generation deployments in offices, schools, hospitals, shops, and hotels, the MR86 offers high throughput, enterprise-grade security, and simple management.
The Meraki MR86 Dubai provides a maximum of 3.55 Gbps aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios. A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization, and a fourth integrated radio delivers Bluetooth scanning and beaconing.
With the combination of cloud management, high performance hardware, multiple radios, and advanced software features, the Meraki MR86 Dubai makes an outstanding platform for the most demanding of uses—including high-density deployments and bandwidth or performance-intensive applications like voice and high-definition video.
- Designed for challenging enterprise environments, the MR86 access point use advanced Wi-Fi 6 technologies including MU-MIMO, OFDMA, beam forming and channel bonding to deliver the throughput and reliable coverage required by demanding business applications
- Management of the MR86 is performed through the Meraki cloud, with an intuitive browser-based interface that enables rapid deployment. Because the MR86 is self-configuring and managed over the web, it can be deployed at a remote location in a matter of minutes, even without on-site IT staff. 24×7 monitoring via the Meraki cloud delivers real-time alerts if a network encounters problems. The MR86’s firmware is automatically kept up to date via the cloud.
- 5 GHz 4×4:4 radio and 2 GHz 4×4:4 radio offer a combined dual-radio aggregate rom rate of 3.55 Gbps*, with up to 2,402 Mbps in the 5GHz and and 1,148 Mbps in the GHz band. Technologies like transmit beamforming and enhanced receive sensitivity allow the MR86 to support a higher client density than typical enterprise-class access points, resulting in better performance for more clients, from each access point.
Technical Specs :
- 4×4:4 MU-MIMO 802.11ax
- 3.55 Gbps dual-radio aggregate frame rate
- 24×7 real-time WIDS/WIPS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy Beacon
- Integrated scanning radio
- Enhanced transmit power and receive sensitivity
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Optimized for voice and video
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
- Flexible omni- and directional antenna options (antennas sold separately)
- Sleek design blends into office environments
- Full-time Wi-Fi location tracking via dedicated 3rd radio