Meraki MR74 Cloud Managed Access Point Dubai
The Meraki MR74 Dubai is a four-radio, cloud-managed 2×2 MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 access point. Designed for general purpose, next-generation deployments in harsh outdoor locations and industrial indoor conditions, the MR74 offers performance, enterprise-grade security, and intuitive management.
A dedicated third radio provides real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. In addition, an integrated fourth radio delivers Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) scanning and Beaconing functionality. The MR74 is 100% cloud-managed via the intuitive, browser-based Meraki Dashboard, and includes a rich, out-of-the-box feature set without additional cost or complexity. With a ruggedized enclosure, an IP67 rating, and extended operating temperature range, the Meraki MR74 Dubai is designed for general purpose next-generation deployments.
The combination of cloud management, 802.11ac, full-time RF environment scanning, and an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy radio delivers the high throughput, reliability, and flexibility required by the most demanding business applications like voice and high-definition streaming video, even in the most harsh outdoor environments.
Meraki MR74 Key Features
- Ideal for outdoor and industrial indoor environments
- 2×2:2 802.11ac, 1.3 Gbps aggregate dual-band data rate
- 24×7 real-time WIPS/WIDS and spectrum analytics via dedicated third radio
- Integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Beaconing and scanning radio
- Forms point-to-point links with optional sector antennas
- Self-healing, zero-configuration mesh
- Integrated enterprise security and guest access
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- Self-configuring, plug-and-play deployment
|Meraki MR74 Access Point
|802.11ac Wave 2
|1 x LAN
|WLAN speed (max.)