Meraki MR30H Access Point Dubai
Meraki MR30H Dubai is a Dual-band, 802.11ac Wave 2 2×2:2 Wall Switch Access Point with dedicated security and RF management radio as well as an integrated Bluetooth low energy beacon and scanning radio. Meraki MR30H Wireless is designed for next-generation deployments in hotel rooms, university residences, and other multi-dwelling units, providing enterprise-grade security, and simple management. This Meraki wifi AP Dubai provides a maximum 1.3 Gbps* aggregate frame rate with concurrent 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz radios with a dedicated third radio providing real-time WIDS/WIPS with automated RF optimization. Also equipped with four Ethernet ports on the wall switch, Meraki wifi Dubai allow easy connectivity of external wired devices with an integrated Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) radio delivering beacon and scanning capabilities.
- Aggregate data rate of up to 1.3 Gbps
- Meraki MR30H Dubai is equipped with 5 GHz 2×2:2 radio supporting 80 MHz channel widths and a 2.4 GHz 2×2:2 radio supporting 40 MHz channel widths offer a combined dual-radio aggregate frame rate of 1.3 Gbps*, with up to 866 Mbps in the 5 GHz band thanks to 802.11ac Wave 2 and 400 Mbps in the 2.4 GHz band.
- Multi User Multiple Input Multiple Output (MU-MIMO)
- With support for the 802.11ac Wave 2 standard, Meraki wifi AP Dubai provides MU-MIMO for more efficient transmission to multiple clients. Especially suited for environments with numerous mobile devices, MU-MIMO enables multiple clients to receive data simultaneously. This increases the total network performance and the improves the end user experience.
- 24×7 wireless security and RF analysis
- The Meraki wifi Dubai, boasts of sophisticated, dedicated dual-band third radio that scans the environment continuously, characterizing RF interference and containing wireless threats like rogue access points. No more need to choose between wireless security, advanced RF analysis, and serving client data: a dedicated third radio means that all three occur in real-time, without any impact to client traffic or AP throughput.
- 4 Ethernet ports
- Flexibly connect up to four network devices to Meraki wifi AP Dubai. With one 802.3af PoE port, devices such as an IP phone can be powered directly from the access point. The versatility of the Meraki MR30H Wireless port configuration dramatically reduces the need for cabling infrastructure in multitenant dwellings, while still providing the ability to connect several wired and wireless devices to the network.
- Bluetooth Low Energy beacon and scanning
- An integrated Bluetooth low energy radio provides seamless deployment of BLE beacon functionality and effortless visibility of BLE devices within range of the AP. The MR30H enables the next generation of location-aware applications and engagement right out of the box.
- Automatic cloud-based RF optimization
- The MR30H’s sophisticated, automated RF optimization algorithms use a dedicated third radio to collect real-time, full-spectrum RF analysis data — which is continuously fed back to the Meraki cloud. The Meraki cloud then automatically tunes the MR30H’s channel selection and transmit power for optimal performance under the most challenging RF conditions.
- Secure wireless environments with 24×7 Air Marshal
- No longer choose between a wireless intrusion prevention system (WIPS) and serving client data: thanks to the dedicated third radio, Air Marshal, a highly optimized built-in WIPS, scans continuously for threats and remediates them as commanded, all without disrupting client service. Alarms and optional auto- containment of rogue APs are configured via flexible remediation policies, ensuring optimal security and performance in even the most challenging wireless environments.
- Integrated enterprise security
- The Meraki MR30H Dubai features integrated, easy-to-use security technologies to provide secure connectivity for employees and guests alike. Advanced security features such as AES hardware-based encryption and WPA2-Enterprise authentication with 802.1X provide wire-like security while still being easy to configure. One-click guest isolation provides secure, Internet-only access for visitors. Our policy firewall (Identity Policy Manager) enables group or device based, granular access policy control. Meraki Teleworker VPN makes it easy to extend the corporate LAN to remote sites, without requiring all clients and devices to have client VPN software. PCI compliance reports check network settings against PCI requirements to simplify secure retail deployments.
- Application-aware traffic shaping
- The MR30H includes an integrated layer 7 packet inspection, classification, and control engine, enabling you to set QoS policies based on traffic type. Prioritize your mission critical applications, while setting limits on recreational traffic, e.g., peer-to-peer and video streaming.
- Voice and Video optimizations
- Meraki MR30H Wireless Dubai meet industry standard QoS featuring easy configurable Wireless Multi Media (WMM) Access Categories, 802.1p, and DSCP.
- Self-configuring, self-optimizing, self-healing
- Meraki wifi AP Dubai automatically connects to the Meraki cloud, downloads its configuration, and joins the appropriate network. The MR30H then self-optimizes, determining the ideal channel, transmit power, and client connection parameters. As necessary, it will also self-heal, responding automatically to switch failures and other errors.
- Easy Management
- Meraki’s cloud based management provides centralized visibility & control over Meraki’s wired and wireless networking hardware, without the cost and complexity of wireless controllers or overlay management systems. Integrated with Meraki’s entire product portfolio, cloud management provides feature rich, scalable, and intuitive centralized management for networks of any size.
|802.11ac & 802.11n Capabilities||
|Physical Dimensions||6.1” x 4.3” x 0.9” (155 mm x 110 mm x 23 mm), not including mount foot or mount plate|
|Weight||Weight : 14.4 oz (409 g)|
|Antenna||Integrated omni-directional antennas (3.7 dBi gain at 2.4 GHz, 4.8 dBi gain at 5 GHz)|
|Quality of Service||