Jabra Speak810 Speakerphone Dubai
The Jabra Speak810 Dubai is a Microsoft-certified speaker which is ideal for medium-sized conference rooms of up to 15 people or 100 square meters. Its Omni-directional microphone picks up your voice from wherever you are in the room, and its built-in zoom microphone means the Jabra Speak810 Dubai MS focuses on and only picks up the speaker’s voice for optimum voice clarity. This speaker’s Zoom Talk technology filters the human voice from the ambient noise in the room regardless of where the meeting takes place, enhancing the quality of your call. This MS version of the Jabra Speak810 Dubai is optimized for use with Microsoft’s Skype for Business (formerly Microsoft Lync) and is ideal for frequent users of Unified Communications.
The Jabra Speak810 MS has Plug and Play connectivity so it works as soon as you connect it to either your PC, tablet or mobile device. Its 3.5mm connectivity jack means it is compatible with all mobile phones and tablets and is USB cable connects it to any PC. The Jabra Speak810 Dubai’s USB port also allows phones and tablets to be charged while you speak! The Jabra Speak810 Dubai also features Bluetooth Class 1 technology to connect to mobile phones and tablets with a range of up to 30m. The controls answer a call, end or reject a call, volume up and down, microphone mute toggle, NFC zone, and Bluetooth connections are on the rim of the and there’s voice guidance which can be disabled to assist with connecting to sources. There’s also a 2.1A USB socket for charging a smartphone or tablet.
The Jabra Speak810 Dubai comes in two models; the Jabra Speak810 UC which supports the Unified Communications (UC) protocol and the Jabra Speak810 MS which is optimized for Skype for Business.
- Unified Communications Certified
- The Jabra Speak810 Dubai UC is certified to work with Unified Communications platforms, including Alcatel-Lucent, Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft, and Unify.
- Slim and Compact Design
- The Jabra Speak810 Dubai UC features a compact and lightweight design along with an integrated USB cable management system for quick set up.
- Flexible Connectivity
- Connect the Jabra Speak810 Dubai UC to your computer, tablet, or mobile device using the USB TypeA port, the 3.5mm audio connector, or using a Bluetooth wireless connection. The integrated Near Field Communications zone allows for fast pairing with compatible devices.
- Enhanced Sound Quality
- Take advantage of clear calls with natural conversation and no feedback or echo. Keep your conversations flowing to maximize your meeting time.
- Optimal User Experience
- The Jabra Speak810 UC features full compatibility with a variety of call control features and can be paired up with nearly any Bluetooth-enabled smartphone or tablet.
- ZoomTalk Microphones
- Virtually eliminate echoes, background noise, and distortions with ZoomTalk microphones. These advanced microphones are designed to focus on the person talking to pick up only their voice.
Jabra Speak810 – Technical Specifications
Peak output power
- Digital MEMS, bottom port
- Signal to Noise Ratio (SNR)
Regulatory Approvals : CE, FCC, IC, EAC, RRC, CCC, RCM, KCC, TELEC, iDA, NCC, RoHS, REACH, ETA, SIRIM, SDPPI, RCM, NTC Industrial Certifications : Bluetooth 4.1, Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Alcatel, Unify
USB/Bluetooth/3.5 mm jack
Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
Bluetooth version 4.1
Up to 30m/100ft
Supported Bluetooth® profiles
A2DP (v1.2), Hands Free Profile (v1.6), Headset Profile (v1.2), AGHFP (v1.6)
965 g / 7.37 oz.
What’s in the box
Jabra SPEAK 810, Charger (incl. PE bag), Exchangeable pins (4 pcs), Warning leaflet, Warranty leaflet, Quick Start Guide, Korean leaflet, Tape