Jabra Speak710 Conference Phone Dubai
The Jabra Speak710 Dubai has been designed to handle all your audio needs, from making calls to listening to music. It is an upgrade from the earlier Jabra 410 and 510 series which were only built to be used with phones, as this unit now plugs effortlessly into PCs and tablets on top of phones. Notable additions from its predecessors include a brushed aluminum center speaker cover, an outer ring with LED indicators, a retractable stand as well as a special compartment to hold a USB adapter. It breaks away from physical buttons and replaces their operation with series of touch-sensitive pads embedded on the aluminum plate around the speaker.
It is easy to configure the Jabra 710 even for users with limited technical knowledge as it can be plugged into the PC or laptop via a USB cable the synced to several other devices through Bluetooth. Once the connection is established, the speaker can be used alongside the user’s preferred digital assistant as it is compatible with a wide range of UC platforms among them Avaya, Cisco, and Skype for Business. The device further features a built-in kickstand for angling towards the user when the need is, but it can also be tucked back so that the gadget lies flat on the table depending on the user’s preference. With the Jabra Speak710, you can move audio conferencing to professional standard levels as well as turn any office into a huddle or conference room.
- Immersive Sound
- The Jabra Speak710 Dubai Wireless Bluetooth Speaker is an ideal solution for music, voice and multimedia requirements. It delivers immersive and dynamic sound during calls and music, as well as an omni-directional microphone that captures 360 degrees of clear High Definition voice. This is a guarantee that audio can be picked from any angle regardless of the direction the microphone is facing. The device comfortably offers coverage for rooms with up to 6 (six) people, pushing meeting efficiency a notch higher.
- Portable, Lightweight Design
- The Jabra Speak710 Dubai is a compact, wireless, lightweight and portable speaker that weighs 298 grams, is 3.4 cm (1.5”) thick, with a diameter of 13 cm (5”), and a speaker grille of 9.5 cm (3.75”). It can be used in the house, office or on the move, as a full charge lasts about three hours but gives in excess of 15 hours of battery life. Furthermore, it comes with a protective black neoprene pouch for use while on the move, so users can have the freedom to move around with their audio solution and use both wired and wireless connections via Bluetooth wherever they are. Another feature that makes the Jabra Speak710 easy to move around with is the 1-metre long USB connect cable that comes permanently attached and wrapped around it. This exists for connectivity between the Jabra 710 and computers that support USB audio. The same cable also charges the device as you use it so that you never run out of power in the middle of a conversation. That the USB cable is attached permanently eliminates the risk of you forgetting it behind while you travel, as well as that of messing up the port due to incorrect insertion.
- Easy User Interface
- It is easy to set up the device even for users with zero IT skills. Once the Jabra Speak710 Dubai is powered ON, audio prompts come alive to guide the user through all the processes needed for connection. The plug and play connectivity make setting up the device a breeze, as well as saves time since both USB and Bluetooth connect to the smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop in seconds. When the Bluetooth dongle is plugged in or out of the computer, the Jabra 710 not only connects and disconnects automatically, but also lets out a voice message to alert the user. The device also boasts capacitive touch controls as well as multicolored LEDs that are easy to understand; Red to show Battery level (which turns to Green when charged fully), White for Volume levels, and Blue LED to represent successful Bluetooth connectivity.
- Wide Compatibility
- As is with all Jabra USB headsets and speakerphones, the Jabra Speak710 Dubai is compatible with all standard online voice call platforms including Google, GoTo Meeting, and Skype for Business among others. This allows users to combine High Definition sound quality with great comfort by simply plugging the device into a smartphone, laptop or tablet.
- Pair Two Or More Jabra Speak710 Devices Wirelessly
- The Jabra Speak710 is designed for users looking for true, stereo sound especially when hosting meeting with many participants. This is due to the fact that you are able to pair two or more Jabra Speak710 devices wirelessly and in seconds, making it easy to cover a conference room of up to 12 participants and enjoy breathtaking well-tuned stereo music. Through this type of pairing, users are able to enjoy a complete stereo experience.
- Speech, Voice And Music In High Definition
- The High Definition Voice and wideband audio output from the Jabra 710 Speak gives you the best sound you need during online collaboration and meetings, an assurance that every participant is heard audibly and with crystal clear clarity. With Speech, the high-performing omni-directional microphone delivers a 360-degree sound pick-up, which means that everyone’s voice is picked and heard by the rest, regardless of their distance and location from the main system. This makes the Jabra 710 Speak an ideal solution for conference meetings with up to 6 participants. With enhanced power and performance than ever before, the Hi-Fi-grade speakers onboard the Jabra 710 deliver tuned music devoid of distortion, even when played at maximum volume levels.
- Seamless Interaction With Your Digital Assistant
- The Jabra Speak710 gives you freedom to personalize with Siri, MS Cortana, or Google Now, and interact with your digital assistant at the touch of a Smart button.
- Maximum Entertainment
- With a volume control that spans from 0 to 12, the Jabra Speak710 Dubai works well as a normal speaker through which users can listen to music between calls. The High Definition sound quality is wonderful, especially for professional-level background tunes, and the good thing is that the music pauses to let you receive or make calls then resumes once the call is over.
Jabra Speak710 – Technical Specs
|Peak Output Power||10 Watts|
Signal to noise ratio (SNR) +70 dB
|Signal to noise ratio (SNR)||+70 dB|
|Certifications||Regulatory Approvals: CE, FCC, IC, EAC, RRC, CCC, RCM, KCC, TELEC, iDA, NCC, RoHS, REACH, ETA, SIRIM, SDPPI, RCM, NTC|
|Industrial Certifications: Bluetooth 4.1, Skype for Business, Cisco, Avaya, Mitel, Alcatel, and Unify.
(Microsoft Lync optimized versions also available)
|Supported Integration||MS Cortana, Siri, and Google|
|Unify (Unify OpenScape series), Alcatel-Lucent (ALU OpenTouch Conversation, ALU PIMphony, IP Desktop Softphone), Citrix (HDX RealTime Optimization Pack|
|Speakerphone Weight||298 g / 10.51 oz.|
|Connectivity||USB 2.0 & Bluetooth® – USB cord ~ 90cm|
|Bluetooth® Standard||Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)|
|Bluetooth Core||Class 1, Version 4.0, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, A2DP|
|Wireless Range||Up to 30 m|
|Paired Devices||Personal use up to 8 & shared use up to 900|
|Supported Bluetooth® Profiles||– Headset profile v1.2
– Hands-free profile v1.6, A2DP v1.2, AVRCP v1.5
|Talk-time||Up to 15 hours|
|PC USB Bluetooth Dongle (Jabra Link 370)||– USB BT audio device/HID dongle
– Bluetooth® 4.2 – Bluetooth® Low Energy (BTLE)
|Charging Power & Time||USB 5V / 500 mA, Charging time 3h|
|Standby Time||Power safe after 15 min / standby 480 days|
|Optimized for||Microsoft Skype for Business & Unified Communication|
- Jabra Speak710 Unit
- Jabra Link 370 USB adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- Neoprene pouch
- Warranty leaflet