Grandstream UCM6301 IP PBX Dubai
Grandstream UCM6301 Dubai is a powerful IP PBX System that is designed to help businesses set up reliable and future-proof unified communication and collaboration solutions. It simply provides a platform that integrates all business communication into one centralized network including video conferencing, voice communication, video surveillance, data, analytics, video surveillance, mobility, facility access, intercoms, and many more.
Grandstream UCM6308 Dubai IP PBX supports up to 3000 users and includes a built-in web meetings and video conferencing solution that allows employees to connect from the desktop, mobile, GVC series devices and IP phones. It can be paired with the UCM6300 ecosystem to offer a hybrid platform that combines the control of an on-premise IP PBX with the remote access of a cloud solution.
The Grandstream UCM6301 Dubai includes the Wave app which is highly convenient in carrying out web and mobile functions so you can connect with colleagues and friends remotely. UCM RemoteConnect which is a cloud NAT traversal service ensures the security of remote connections. UCM6301 also offers cloud setup and management through GDMS and an API for integration with third-party platforms. By offering a high-end unified communications and collaboration solution packed with a suite of mobility, security, meeting and collaboration tools, the UCM6300 series provides a powerful platform for any organisation.
- Supports up to 500 users and up to 75 concurrent calls
- Easy User Interface
- Grandstream UCM6301 IP PBX Dubai offers zero configuration provisioning of Grandstream SIP endpoints. It is designed to offer its users an easy operation process which does not require any technical expertise, but also saves time.
- Built-in conferencing & meetings platform
- Grandstream UCM 6301 Dubai is designed to offer built-in support for desktop, Wave app, and other existing SIP endpoints.
- Wide Compatibility
- Grandstream UCM6301 supports full compatibility with Wave for Android, iOS, Chrome and Firefox browsers, to allow for communication with all the UCM6300 users and solutions. What’s more, API is available for third-party integrations, including CRM and PMS platforms.
- Supports Power over Ethernet(PoE)
- Three Gigabit auto-sensing RJ45 network ports with integrated PoE+ and support NAT router makes the Grandstream UCM6301 Dubai highly suitable for extended network use
Grandstream UCM6301 – Technical Specifications
|Maximum Call Capacity||Users: 500 Concurrent calls (G.711): 75 Max concurrent SRTP calls (G.711): 50|
|Maximum Attendees of Conference Bridges||2 Video Conference rooms and up to 12 parties with 1080p, assuming 4 video feeds + 1 screen sharing|
|Customizable Auto Attendant||t Up to 5 layers of IVR (Interactive Voice Response) in multiple languages|
|Mounting||Wall mount & Desktop|
|Universal Power Supply||Input: 100 ~ 240VAC, 50/60Hz; Output: DC 12V, 1.5A|
|Telephony Operating System||Based on Asterisk version 16|
|API||Full API available for third-party platform and application integration|
|Video Codecs||H.264, H.263, H263+, H.265, VP8|
|Voice and Fax Codecs||Opus, G.711 A-law/U-law, G.722, G722.1 G722.1C, G.723.1 5.3K/6.3K, G.726-32, G.729A/B, iLBC, GSM; T.|
|Voice-over-Packet Capabilities||LEC with NLP Packetized Voice Protocol Unit, 128ms-tail-length carrier grade Line Echo Cancellation|
|Minimum Order Quantity||1|