Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai
,The Grandstream HT813 Dubai is an analog telephone adapter that is designed to deliver service providers with high quality IP service. It is equipped with 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO Port The integrated PSTN line offers its user a backup lifeline support, while the FXS port extends VoIP service to a single analog device.
The Grandstream HT813 Dubai is packed with many standard features including HD voice quality, state-of-the-art security encryption, compact design, modern VoIP functionality, multiple automated provisioning options, and many others. These advanced features allow service providers to offer high-quality IP service to customers looking to upgrade to VoIP. The Grandstream HT813 Dubai is SIP-compliant and can therefore be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems.
- Wide Compatibility
- The Grandstream HT813 Dubai is SIP-compliant and can therefore be used with a variety of SIP compatible hosted service providers and SIP compatible IP PBX systems.
- Fialover SIP Server
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway Dubai has an integrated Failover SIP Server feature which automatically switches to secondary server if the main server loses connection.
- 1 FXS Port & 1 FXO Port
- FXS stands for Foreign Exchange Subscriber or Foreign Exchange Station. This port in gateways is used to connect an analog endpoint like a fax machine or an analog phone. A device which has an FXS port is capable of allowing an analog device to connect to a VoIP network. FXO (Foreign Exchange Office) on the other hand is the port that receives the analog line. It is the plug on the phone or fax machine or the plug(s) on your analog phone system. It delivers an on-hook/off-hook indication (loop closure).The Grandstream HT813 Dubai is equipped with 1 FXS port and also 1 FXO port which allows for easy connection of your analog device to a VoIP network so that you can enjoy making and receiving fast calls over the internet.
- 3-Way Voice Conferencing
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway series Dubai is equipped with 1 FXS port which supports 3-way HD audio conferencing. This therefore enables you to seamlessly connect and collaborate with colleagues from different geographical locations. It is a cost-effective means of communication which maximizes efficiency as well as boosts productivity.
- Fax Support
- The Grandstream HT813 Dubai is configured to support T.38 Fax which enables you to create Fax-over-IP. T.38 is an ITU protocol that dictates how fax audio traverses a packet-switched network, such as the Internet or a company’s LAN/WAN, reliably. In order for fax audio to traverse a packet-switched network like the Internet, the analog signal used by fax machines must be converted into digital packets.
- Cloud Management
- Grandstream provides a reliable and secure cloud service to deliver connectivity to its users at cheaper maintenance costs while enhancing operation and maintenance efficiency. The cloud service on the internet enables customers to gain direct access to Grandstream devices available on private networks such as IP-PBXs, audio gateways, and IP phones, therefore allowing simple remote maintenance and management of Grandstream devices. This kind of cloud service is specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale installation, configuration, and maintenance and operation. Auto provisioning and configuration backup, online update, real-time monitoring and alert enable users to achieve efficient operation and maintenance, thus maximizing productivity in organizations.
- HD Voice Quality
- The Grandstream HT813 VoIP Gateway series in Dubai supports a number of voice compression codecs including 711 with Annex I (PLC) and Annex II (VAD/CNG), G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC,and OPUS. It also uses noise suppression technologies such as Echo Cancellation and Jitter Buffer to deliver crystal clear sounds while filtering out any background noises which may interfere with communication during voice calls.
- Maximum Security
- Grandstream HT813 Dubai uses a number of leading security protocols including TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to safeguard your VoIP accounts and calls from access by unauthorized persons and devices. This prevents the loss of important data or corruption of files due to access by malicious hackers.
Grandstream HT813 Quick Specs:
- Telephone Interfaces:1x FXS, 1x FXO
- Ethernet Ports:2x 10/100
- SIP Profiles:2
- Fax over IP:yes, T.38 compliant
- Voice Conferencing:3-way per port
- Audio Codecs:711 Annex I/II, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726, iLBC, Opus
- QoS:Layer 2 (802.1p/Q), Layer 3 (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- Dimensions:14″ x 3.56″ x 1.14″
Grandstream HT813 Hybrid Analog Telephone Adapter Package Contents:
- HT813 ATA
- 12V power adapter
- Ethernet cable
- Quick installation guide
- GPL statement