Grandstream GWN7813 Network Switch Dubai
The Grandstream GWN7813 Dubai is a network switch at Layer 3 that effortlessly incorporates 24 Gigabit Ethernet ports optimized for copper-based connections. In addition to these ports , there are four SFP+ ports at 10 Gigabit designed for seamless fiber integration. This solution is perfect for medium to large businesses in search of a cost-effective and advanced networking solution. The Grandstream GWN7813 Dubai ensures rapid and secure transmission of data with a switching capacity of 128 Gbps, eliminating bottlenecks and enhancing overall system performance. As a managed network switch, it offers various features that optimize network operations. These features include advanced support for VLAN for efficient traffic segregation and sophisticated capabilities for QoS to prioritize meticulous data traffic. The switch also provides strong security measures, including protection against Denial of Service (DoS) attacks and the inclusion of IP Source Guard.
Grandstream GWN7813 Features & Benefits
Powerful Business Processing Capabilities
- Routing including static routing, dynamic routing and policy routing to realize routing data communication between different network segments. Simpler, more efficient and more reliable.
- DHCP Server and Relay to assign IP address to hosts in the network.
- GVRP to realize VLAN dynamic distribution, registration and attribute propagation, reduce the amount of manual configuration, and ensure the correctness of configuration.
- QoS, including Port Priority, Priority Mapping, Queue Scheduling, Traffic Shaping and Rate Limit.
- ACL to realize the filtering of data packets by configuring matching rules, processing operations and time schedule, and provide flexible security access control policies.
- IGMP Snooping and MLD Snooping to meet the needs of multiterminal HD video surveillance and video conference.
- IPv6 to meet the needs of the network transition from IPv4 to IPv6.
Multiple Security Prevention Mechanism
- Static MAC table, dynamic MAC table to allow data transmission, and filter MAC table to avoid network attacks.
- Packet filtering based on binding of IP address, MAC address, VLAN and port.
- Dynamic ARP Inspection to protect against ARP spoofing and ARP flooding attacks such as gateway spoofing, man-in-the middle attacks and etc. that are common in LAN environment.
- IP Source Guard to prevent illegal address spoofing including IP/ MAC/VLAN spoofing and IP/VLAN spoofing.
- DoS Attack Defense, including Land Attack, Smurf Attack, TCP SYN Attack, Ping Flooding and more.
- 802.1X, RADIUS, AAA, TACACS+ authentications to provide authentication function for LAN devices.
- Supports port security. When the number of MAC addresses learned by a port reaches the maximum number, it will be set to error-down status automatically or stop learning to prevent MAC address attack and control the network traffic of the port.
- Supports DHCP Snooping. Only allow DHCP packets from trusted ports to keep the enterprise DHCP environment safe.
Diverse Reliability Protection
- STP/RSTP/MSTP to guarantee fast convergence, improve fault tolerance, ensure stable network and provide link load balance, and redundancy.
- ERPS (pending), loopback detection to identify and remove loops on the network.
- VRRP (pending) to minimize network downtime caused by gateway failure.
- Link aggregation to increase bandwidth, improve reliability and load balancing.
- Storm control to prevent traffic interruption caused by broadcast,multicast or certain unicast packets.
PoE Power Supply Capability (Only GWN7810P series support)
- PoE power supply and comply with the IEEE 802.3af/at/bt standards to meet the PoE power supply requirements of security monitoring, audio and video conferencing, wireless signal coverage and more scenarios.
- Supports setting user-defined time period to control the power supply of PoE port on Web GUI.
- Setting priority of PoE ports. When remaining power is insufficient, it will power the ports based on priorities.
- Users can configure the maximum power allowed per port. The maximum limit is 30w per port, even 60W for some port.
- Dynamic power negotiation via LLDP-MED.
Easy Management and Maintenance
- Managed by Web GUI, CLI(Console, Telnet, SSH) and SNMP (v1/v2c/v3).
- Monitoring of CPU and memory usage. Support common networking tools such as Ping, Traceroute, UDLD(TBD) and Copper Test to analysis networking issues.
- Supports RMON, Syslog, traffic statistics and sFlow(pending) for network optimization.
- LLDP and LLDP-MED for automatic discovery, provisioning and management of endpoint devices.
- Managed by GWN.Cloud and GWN Manager.
IPv4/IPv6 Dual Protocol Stack
- IPv4 routing protocol, including IPv4 unicast routing to satisfy different networking needs.
- IPv6 routing protocols, including IPv6 unicast routing to satisfy different networking needs.
- Supports an IPv4, IPv6 or IPv4/IPv6 hybrid environment.
Quick Specs :
- RJ45 Ports : 24x Gigabit
- SFP+ Ports : 4x 10 Gigabit
- Console Port : 1x
- Switching Capacity : 128 Gbps
- Mounting : desktop, wall, rack
- Dimensions :
- Height : 1.73 in
- Width : 17.32 in
- Depth : 7.87 in
- Weight : 6.48 lb
- Package Contents :
- GWN7813 Switch
- 1.2 m AC Cable•
- 25 cm Ground Cable
- 4x Rubber Footpads
- Power Cord Anti-Trip
- 8x Screws
- 2x Extended Rack-Mounting Kits
- Quick Installation Guide