Grandstream GWN7630LR Wireless Access Point Dubai
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai Wireless Access Point boasts of a 4×4:4 MU-MIMO technology and features an antenna design that allows for maximum network throughput which supports more than 200 clients and a long coverage range of up to 300meters. A controller that has been integrated into the product’s web user interface ensures easy installation and management.
Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai is a high-performance range 802.11ac Wave-2 Wireless Access that is designed to meet the communication requirements and needs of medium to large-sized businesses that specifically require long-range coverage in indoor spaces as well as outdoor environments. It features a strong design that consists of a weather-proof casing and is equipped with reliable heat-resistant technology.
The Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai Wi-Fi Access Point is supported by GWN, Cloud, which is Grandstream’s free cloud Wi-Fi management platform. It is the perfect Wi-Fi AP for voice-over-Wi-Fi deployments and delivers a smooth integration with Grandstream’s Wi-Fi-capable voice and video IP phones. With support for advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, mesh networks and captive portals, the GWN7630LR is an ideal outdoor Wi-Fi access point for enterprises, multiple floor offices, warehouses, hospitals, schools and more.
Key Features and Benefits
- Dual-band MU-MIMO:
- The dual-band 4×4:4 technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
- Easy installation and management:
- The Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. An embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 50 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about
- This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
- Advanced performance
- The Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 200 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai Wireless IP Phone comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Wide Coverage Range
- The Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai Wireless Access Point is a highly efficient and reliable device that offers a long coverage range of up to 300 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
- Grandstream GWN7630LR Dubai wireless access point can be paired with any third-party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 200+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Grandstream GWN7630LR – Quick Specs
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)
- 4 detachable/changeable dual-band omnidirectional antennas
- 4GHz, gain 3.5dBi
- 5GHz, gain 3.5dBi
Wi-Fi Data Rates
- I EEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 867 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 300 Mbps; 400 Mbps with 256-QAM on 2.4GHz
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
*Actual throughput may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, distance between devices, radio interference in the operating environment and mix of devices in the network
- 4GHz radio : 2.400 – 2.4835 GHz
- 5GHz radio: 5.150 – 5.250 GHz, 5.725 – 5.850 GHz
*Not all frequency bands can be used in all regions. The band 5150-5350 MHz is restricted to indoor use only in all EU states.
- 4G: 20 and 40 MHz
- 5G: 20,40 and 80 MHz
WiFi and System Security
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise (TKIP/AES), anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- 4×4:4 2.4G (MIMO), 4×4:4 5G (MU-MIMO)
- Up to 300 meters *Coverage range can vary based on environment
Maximum TX Power
- 4G: 27 dBm
- 5G: 25 dBm
- 11b:-100dBm @1Mbps,-93dBm@11Mbps;802.11g:-95dBm @6Mbps,-76dBm@54Mbps; 802.11n 20MHz:-72dBm @MCS7;802.11n 40MHz:-70dBm @MCS7
- 11a:-93dBm @6Mbps,-76dBm @54Mbps;802.11ac 20MHz:-68dBm @MCS8;802.11acHT40:-65dBm @MCS9;802.11ac 80MHz:-60dBm @MCS9
- 16 SSIDs per radio
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x Reset Pinhole
- Wall mount or pole mount – kits included
- 1 tri-color LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
- 11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN APs
- Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited GWN APs
- Manager (coming soon) offers premise-based software controller for up to 3,000 GWN APs
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- PoE 802.3af/ 802.3at;
- Max Consumption: 16.5W
- Operation: -30°C to 60°C
- Storage: -30°C to 70°C
- Humidity: 5% to 95% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 533.1 × 115 × 40mm; Unit Weight: 564g
- Unit + Mounting Kits Dimension : 533.1×115 ×62mm; Unit + Mounting Kits Weight : 706g
- Entire Package Dimension: 258 × 247× 86mm; Entire Package Weight: 978g
- GWN7630LR 802.11ac Wireless AP, Mounting Kits, Quick Start Guide
- IP66-level weatherproof capability when installed vertically
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC