Grandstream GWN7615 Wi-Fi Access Point Dubai
The Grandstream GWN7615 Dubai provides you with a robust dual-band 3×3:3 MU-MIMO technology. For easy installation and management, the Grandstream GWN7615 uses a controller-less distributed network management design in which the controller is embedded within the product’s web user interface.
It is a business-grade performance 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi Access Point which is specifically designed to deliver maximum scalability for medium to high user density environments. Its sophisticated antenna design enables it to deliver maximum network throughput as well as an expanded Wi-Fi coverage range.
- Dual-band MU-MIMO:
- The dual-band 3×3:3 technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
- Integrated Dual-band Wi-Fi Radio
- The Grandstream GWN7615 Dubai Wireless Access Point comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Wide Coverage Range
- The Grandstream GWN7615 Wireless Access Point Dubai is a highly efficient and reliable device that offers a long coverage range of up to 175 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
- Easy installation and management:
- The Grandstream GWN7615 Dubai Wireless Access Point simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. An embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 50 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about
- This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
- Advanced performance
- The Grandstream GWN7615 Dubai Wireless Access Point comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 200 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GWN7615 Dubai Wireless Access Point is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Grandstream GWN7615 Dubai wireless access point can be paired with any third-party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 200+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Grandstream GWN7615 – Technical Specifications
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)
- 3 dual band internal antennas
- 4GHz, gain 3dBi
- 5 GHz, gain 3dBi
Wi-Fi Data Rates
- IEEE 802.11ac: 6.5 Mbps to 1300Mbps
- IEEE 802.11a: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11n: 6.5 Mbps to 450 Mbps
- IEEE 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11Mbps
- IEEE 802.11g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54 Mbps
- *Actual throughput may vary depending on many factors including environmental conditions, distance between devices, radio interference in the operating environment and mix of devices in the network
- 4 GHz Radio: 2412 – 2484 MHz
- 5 GHz Radio: 5180-5825 MHz
- 4G: 20 and 40MHz
- 5G: 20, 40, and 80MHz
Wi-Fi and System Security
- WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK, WPA/WPA2 Enterprise, anti-hacking secure boot and critical data/control lockdown via digital signatures, unique security certificate and random default password per device
- 3×3:3 2.4G(MIMO)
- 3×3:3 5G(MU-MIMO)
- Up to 175 meters
- *coverage range can vary based on the environment
Maximum TX Power
- 4G: 26 dBm
- 5G: 24 dBm
- *Maximum power varies by country, frequency band and MCS rate
- 4G: 802.11b: -96dBm@1Mbps, -88dBm@11Mbps; 802.11g: -93dBm @6Mbps, -75dBm@54Mbps; 802.11n 20MHz: -73dBm @MCS7; 802.11n 40MHz:-70dBm @MCS7
- 5G: 802.11a: -92dBm @6Mbps, -74dBm @54Mbps; 802.11ac 20MHz: -67dBm@MCS8; 802.11ac: HT40:- 63dBm @MCS9; 802.11ac 80MHz: -59dBm @MCS9
- 16 SSIDs per access point
- 2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports
- 1x Reset Pinhole, 1x Kensington lock
- Indoor wall or ceiling mount, kits included
- 3 x tri-color LEDs for device tracking and status indication
- IPv4, IPv6, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM
- 11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS
- Embedded controller can manage up to 50 local GWN APs
- Cloud offers a free cloud management platform for unlimited GWN APs
- GWN Manager offers premise-based software controller for up to 3,000 GWN APs
Power and Green Energy Efficiency
- PoE 802.3af/ 802.3at;
- Max Consumption: 12.5W
- Operation: 0°C to 40°C
- Storage: -10°C to 60°C
- Humidity: 10% to 90% Non-condensing
- Unit Dimension: 205.4 x 205.4 x 45.9mm;
- Unit Weight: 500g
- Entire Package Dimension: 258 x 247 x 86mm;
- Entire Package Weight: 867.3g
- GWN7615 802.11ac Wireless AP, Mounting Kits, Quick Start Guide
- FCC, CE, RCM, IC