Grandstream GWN7605 Wireless Access Point Dubai
The Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai is a cost-friendly 802.11ac Wave-2 Wi-Fi access point ideal that has been specifically designed for small to medium-sized wireless network deployments which have medium user density. A dual-band 2×2:2 MU-MIMO with beam-forming technology and a sophisticated antenna design delivers maximum network throughput and a wide Wi-Fi coverage range.
- Dual-band MU-MIMO
- The dual-band 2×2:2technology with beam-forming solutions from Grandstream offers a sophisticated way to upgrade your network throughput and improve your Wi-Fi coverage range – no matter what kind of business environment you run.
- Easy installation and management
- The Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai simplifies the management of your connectivity network with a controller-less network management design. AN embedded controller in a web user interface allows you to manage a system of up to 30 Apps without needing a separate piece of controller software or hardware. There’s also no single point of failure to worry about.
- Supports Power over Ethernet
- The Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai is equipped with Dual 10/100Mbps ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet to allow for convenient installation and a variety of remote features including provisioning, status monitoring and handset firmware upgrades.
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai Wireless IP Phone comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal for smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- Wide Coverage Range
- The Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai Wireless Access Point is a highly efficient and reliable device that offers a long coverage range of up to 165 meters which can vary depending on the kind of environment used.
- This unique wireless access point from Grandstream pairs seamlessly with routers from third-party companies, as well as the leading routers from the Grandstream GWN series, so that you can build the connectivity environment that’s best suited to your needs, without vendor lock-in.
- Advanced performance
- The Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai comes with support for real-time applications and low latency, as well as advanced QoS and more than 100 devices per AP. There are even extra features like dual Gigabit ports with access to PoE.
- Grandstream GWN7605 Dubai wireless access point can be paired with any third-party router as well as Grandstream’s GWN series routers. Supporting advanced QoS, low-latency real-time applications, 100+ client devices per AP as well as dual Gigabit network ports with PoE/PoE+.
Grandstream GWN7605 – Technical Specifications
|Output Power||5GHz: 24dBm, 2.4GHz: 22dBm|
|Frequency Range||2.4GHz: 2412 – 2484 GHz; 5GHz: 5180 – 5825 GHz|
|Multiple SSID||8 SSID per radio|
|Interfaces||2x autosensing 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Ports, 1x Reset Pinhole, 1x Kensington lock|
|Wireless standards||IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Wave-2)|
|PoE In||802.3af/at Compliant|
|Antenna gain dBi||(2) 2.4 GHz – 3dBi; (2) 5GHz – 3dBi internal antennas|
|Number of chains||2×2:2 2.4GHz (MIMO), 2×2:2 5GHz (MU-MIMO)|
|Dimensions||180.4 x 205.4 x 40.8mm|
|Max Concurrent Clients||100+|
|Maximum Data Rates||2.4GHz: 300Mbps; 5GHz: 867Mbps|
|Network Management||Embedded controller in GWN7605 allows it to auto-discover, auto-provision and manage up to 50 GWN7600s in a network|
|QoS||802.11e/WMM, VLAN, TOS|
|Network Protocols||IPv4, 802.1Q, 802.1p, 802.1x, 802.11e/WMM|