Grandstream GUV3000 Headset Dubai
The Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai USB Headset is designed using leatherette ear cushions and an adjustable headband which delivers maximum comfort for all-day use. Integrated in-line controls allow for easy adjustment of audio. The premium headset is widely compatible with any device that supports a USB connection including laptops and Grandstream IP phones. It supports all major third-party communication platforms, apps and softphones as well as Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings and Wave app. By offering crystal-clear HD audio, comfortable use and wide compatibility, the GUV series is ideal for remote workers, call centers, receptionists, sales teams, and more.
- Plug – And – Play Connectivity
- The premium headset comes with an integrated USB 2.0 port and an included USB dongle which allows for an easy wired connection to other compatible devices such as smartphones, PCs, tablets, among many others. This makes it easy to share a variety of multimedia content such as music.
- Integrated Bluetooth 4.2 Connectivity
- The Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai Headset comes with in-built upgradeable Bluetooth connectivity which allows for easy pairing with other Bluetooth-enabled devices including mobile phones, laptops, PCs, and many others. It allows for Bluetooth pairing with up to 2 compatible devices at the same time.
- Comfortable, Secure Fit
- The Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai Headset features a well-balanced, over-the-head design with a leathered cushion earpad to offer you all-day comfort while wearing them. It has a flexible headband and bendable boom microphone which allows the user to easily adjust the headsets to the desired position while working.
- Integrated Busy Light Feature
- The Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai Headset is equipped with a Busy Light notification feature that notifies everyone around you when you are on a call so that they can minimize noises that may cause distractions during conversations.
- Flexible, Noise-Cancelling Microphone
- The Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai Headset is equipped with an adjustable, noise-canceling microphone that filters out any distractive background and surrounding noises, enabling the user to clearly hear and be heard during phone calls.
- The Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai Headset is certified for Skype for Business, and compatible with most leading 3rd party professional applications such as Zoom, BlueJeans, Google Hangouts Pro, Cisco, Grandstream’s IPVideoTalk Meetings and Wave app and more. It also works well with most USB – compatible devices.
- The Grandstream GUV3000 Headset Stereo boasts a lightweight design of 158g, thus enabling the user to walk around with them freely without straining. Their compact design allows for easy storage.
- Lengthy Talk – Time
- The Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai Headset is equipped with a robust battery that offers a long talk time of up to 12 hours when fully charged.
- Pocket – Friendly
- Grandstream GUV3000 Dubai Headset delivers a cutting-edge immersive experience devoid of customizations and design work at a very affordable cost. The device is available at low and affordable costs thus meeting your listening needs cheaply.
Grandstream GUV3000 Technical Specifications
- Connection type: USB2.0, USB-A
- Wearing style: Adjustable headband
- Speaker Diameter 27mm
- Impedance 150(±15%)
- Sensitivity 95±3dB (at 1kHz 1mW)
- Frequency Response 100Hz~7kHz
- Distortion Max: 3% & 1kHz
- Default Input Power 10mW
- Maximum Input Power 20mW
- L/R Volume Level Difference Average ≤3dB (at 1kHz 1mW)
- Dimension: Φ4.0*2.2 mm
- Output Impedance: <2.2 kΩ
- Sensitivity: -47±3dB f=1kHz,Pin=1 Pa
- SNR ≥55db f=1kHz,Pin=1Pa A-Weighted Curve
- Frequency Response: 150Hz~6.8kHz
- Directivity: Cardioid
- Microphone Boom Arm Rotation: 310˚
- Application Compatibility: Support popular communication applications (such as Zoom, Teams, Slack, WebEx, IPVideoTalk, Grandstream Wave, Counterpath, 3CX soft phones) and IP phone devices
- Temperature: Storage: -40˚C ~ 70˚C Operating: -10˚C ~ 50˚C
- Weight: 125g
- Cable Length: 2 meters
- Packaging: Headset, Quick User Guide
- Certifications CE, FCC