Grandstream GRP2624 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GRP2624 Dubai is equipped with a gigabit ethernet port which is integrated with Power over Ethernet, making it ideal for extended network uses. Its 2.8-inch colour LCD screen not only offers an enhanced visual clarity but also gives quick access to details at a glance. The Grandstream GRP2624 Dubai is compatible with the Grandstream GBX20 Extension module whereby up to 4 GBX20 extension modules can be added in order to achieve maximum functionality, versatility and flexibility with up to 40 contacts per module and support for up to 160 contacts. It is compatible with the Grandstream GBX20 Extension module whereby up to 4 GBX20 extension modules can be added in order to achieve maximum functionality, versatility and flexibility with up to 40 contacts per module and support for up to 160 contacts.
The Grandstream GRP2624 Dubai is a carrier-class IP Phone that is equipped with many advanced features including Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity, 4 SIP accounts, and a large storage capacity that can hold up to 2000 contacts. It is a perfect telephony solution for users whose nature of work entails handling a large volume of calls that require efficient call functions. It empowers different companies and industries that depend on communication in order to maximize productivity.
- HD Quality, Noise-free Communication
- Grandstream GRP2624 Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Headset Support
- Grandstream GRP2624 Dubai is designed to work with compatible headsets including those from Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with a compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with the use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2624 Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2624 Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Grandstream GRP2624 Specifications
- 4 SIP accounts, 8 multi-purpose line keys with dual colour LED
- 2.8 inch (320×240) TFT colour LCD main display
- Swappable faceplate allowing easy logo customization
- 2 Gigabit ports, integrated PoE
- Integrated Wi-Fi
- Integrated Bluetooth™
- Expandable, supporting up to 4 Grandstream GBX20 Modules
- HD audio supporting all major codecs, including wideband codecs G.722 & Opus
- USB port to support Grandstream’s GUV Series and other USB headsets
- RJ9 headset jack allowing EHS with Plantronics™ headsets
- Enterprise-level protection including secure boot, dual firmware images & encrypted data storage
- 2 angle positions base stand
- Wall Mountable with the optionally available wall mount bracket *sold separately
- 2 Year Warranty
- Hold, transfer, forward, up to 5-way voice conference
- Call park, call pickup
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- Call waiting, call log (up to 2000 records)
- XML customization of screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer
- Click-to-dial, flexible dial plan, hot-desking
- Personalized music ringtones & music on hold
- Server redundancy & fail-over
- GRP2624 IP Phone
- Handset & spiral cord
- Desktop stand
- Network cable
- Power Supply (EU PSU) 12V -1A output
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL license