Grandstream GRP2602W IP Phone Dubai
Unlike the Grandstream GRP2602P, the Grandstream GRP2602W Dubai supports Wi-Fi connectivity. It comes with a dual-band of 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi radio that supports fast connection speeds of 2.4Ghz and 5Ghz. It is equipped with many other next-generation features such as 5-way voice conferencing, HD Audio, EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets and multiple language user interface. It is extremely easy to operate, even with zero knowledge and skills in IT. The Grandstream GRP2602W Dubai IP Phone meets the communication requirements of remote workers as well as on-location workers. Other advanced features of the Grandstream GRP2602W Dubai IP Phone include enterprise-level security, secure boot, dual firmware images, and encrypted data storage.
The Grandstream GRP2602W Dubai IP Phone uses Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS) to deliver license-free centralized management system and cloud provisioning service to its users. It is highly suitable for use by school districts, retail/hotel chains, enterprises, multi-site businesses, and can also be applied in many other settings.
- Integrated Wi-Fi Connectivity
- The Grandstream GRP2602W Dubai IP Phone comes with a built-in dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac which provides a fast network signal. This allows you to hold smooth conference calls over the internet at speeds of 2.4GHz and 5GHz.
- 4 SIP Accounts
- The Grandstream GRP2602W IP Phone is equipped with 4 SIP accounts, allowing for handling of calls using any of the 4 lines. This is highly useful for offices that wish to maximize the productivity of their workers.
- HD Audio
- Grandstream GRP2602W is equipped with a full-duplex speakerphone that delivers crystal clear sounds during communication, ensuring you can clearly hear and be heard. Noise Shield Technology further ensures audio clarity by blocking out surrounding noises.
- EHS Support
- The Grandstream GRP2602W Dubai IP Phone allows you to enjoy a more exciting user experience, thanks to its EHS support for various types of headsets including those from the world’s most popular brands like Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. Using headsets not only enhances mobility in the office, but also boosts productivity of the worker.
- Grandstream GRP2602W Dubai IP Phone comes with a flexible base stand that can be adjusted to a position of 45° to achieve a comfortable user experience.
- Multiple Language Support
- Grandstream GRP2602W IP Phone is designed to support many different languages including English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Croatian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese and more. This gives you the freedom to choose one that you are well conversant with.
Grandstream GRP2602W – Quick Specifications
- Microsoft Certified: No
- Display: 21 in Monochrome
- Lines: 2 Lines
- Wireless Connectivity: Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Bluetooth: No
- Headset Support: EHS
- Headset Support: RJ9
- Speakerphone: Full Duplex
- Video Support: No
- Expandable: No
- Local Conferencing: 5 Way
- Ethernet Ports: 2x 10/100
- PoE: No
- Wall Mountable: Via Optional Mount
- Weight: 43 lb
- Phone Type: Desktop Phone