Grandstream GRP2602 IP Phone Dubai
The Grandstream GRP2602 Dubai is a powerful IP Phonethat is equipped with a 2-line model with support for up to 4 SIP accounts. It has EHS support for Plantronics, Jabra, and Sennheiser headsets, thus delivering maximum efficiency. Grandstream GRP2602 Dubai is designed to meet the communication needs and requirements of remote workers as well as on-location workers. It is not only an easy-to-use phone that offers the easiest possible deployment to its user but also provides carrier-grade security features to deliver enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
The GRP2600 Series is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS). GDMS offers a centralized management system and cloud provisioning service that is free to use. The GRP2600 is great for Target Audience Service providers, mass deployment scenarios, multi-site businesses, enterprises, school districts, retail/hotel chains and more.
- Headset Support
- Grandstream GRP2602 Dubai is designed to work with compatible headsets including those from Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- HD Quality, Noise-free Communication
- Grandstream GRP2602 Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2602 Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2602 Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Grandstream GRP2602 Quick Specs:
Communications Protocol: SIP
SIP Accounts: 4
Display: 2.21 in (132 x 48 px) LCD
Ethernet: 2x 10/100
Headset: 1x RJ9 with EHS support
Speakerphone: full duplex
Local Conferencing: 5 way
Audio Codecs: G.729A/B, G.711u/a, G.726, G.722, G.723, iLBC, Opus
Grandstream GRP2602 Essential IP Phone Package Contents:
Handset with Cord
Universal Power Supply
Quick Installation Guide