Grandstream GRP2601 2-Line 2-SIP Carrier Grade IP Phone Dubai
Grandstream GRP2601 Dubai is a 2-line IP Phone model with support for up to 2 SIP accounts. It is designed for use with compatible headsets, thanks to built-in EHS support for a variety of modern headsets including those from leading brands such as Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser headsets. Grandstream GRP2601 Dubai offers an easy user interface that requires no technical skills. It serves the communication needs and requirements of on-location workers as well as remote workers.
Grandstream GRP2601 Dubai offers easy mass deployments for large institutions, thanks to its built-in zero-touch deployment feature. It provides enterprise-level security, including secure boot, dual firmware images and encrypted data storage.
GRP2601 Dubai is supported by Grandstream’s Device Management System (GDMS) which offers a license-free centralized management system and cloud provisioning service. The IP Phone is ideal for use in mass deployment scenarios, Target Audience Service providers, enterprises, school districts, multi-site businesses, retail/hotel chains and more.
- Headset Support
- Grandstream GRP2601 Dubai is designed to work with compatible headsets including those from Jabra, Plantronics, and Sennheiser. It comes with an integrated headset port with HD Voice support which allows you to directly connect your favourite headset with compatible cable or answer your cordless headset away from your desk with use of a compatible EHS cable. This feature enables you to multitask in the office, thus saving time and maximizing productivity. This also eliminates the need for a separate headset amplifier and allows the handset to remain in its cradle, making headset use simpler.
- HD Quality, Noise-free Communication
- Grandstream GRP2601 Dubai boasts of a built-in full-duplex speakerphone that supports the use of wideband audio codecs to deliver crystal clear sounds, ensuring that both the listener and the speaker can enjoy clear, natural and life-like conversations. For added security, the audible Dual Tone Multi-frequency (DTMF) tones are masked when the speakerphone mode is used.
- Carrier-Grade Security, Provisioning, and Management
- The Grandstream GRP2601 Dubai uses standard encryption protocols to perform highly secure remote provisioning and unobtrusive in-service software upgrades. Remote provisioning tools include detailed performance measurement and troubleshooting features, enabling network providers to deliver high-quality support to their subscribers. Remote provisioning also saves service providers the time and expense of managing, preloading, and reconfiguring customer premises equipment.
- Wall Mountable Device
- The Grandstream GRP2601 Dubai offers an easy installation process. It can be mounted on a wall to achieve a cleaner workstation using an included dual-angle stand. The stand is adjustable to two different to provide optimum display viewing and comfortable use of all buttons and keys. The foot-stand is keyed to match standard wall-jack configurations for wall mounting. Optional wall-mount brackets are also offered.
Grandstream GRP2601 Quick Specs:
- Communications Protocol: SIP
- SIP Accounts: 2
- Lines: 2
- Display: 2.21 in (132 x 48 px) LCD
- Physical Connectors:
- Ethernet: 2x 10/100
- Headset: 1x RJ9 with EHS support
- PoE: no
- Speakerphone: full duplex
- Local Conferencing: 5 way
- Audio Codecs: G.729A/B, G.711u/a, G.726, G.722, G.723, iLBC, Opus
Grandstream GRP2601 Essential IP Phone Package Contents:
- GRP2601 Phone
- Handset with Cord
- Base Stand
- Universal Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- Quick Installation Guide