Fortigate71F Firewall Dubai
The FortiGate Next-Generation Firewall Fortigate71F Dubai is an outstanding option for creating secure networks in different distributed enterprise settings and modernizing WAN infrastructure of any scale. With a wide range of AI/ML-driven FortiGuard security services and our integrated Security Fabric platform, the Fortigate71F Dubai offers synchronized, automated, end-to-end protection against threats in all scenarios. It’s important to highlight that FortiGate is a pioneer in the industry for offering integrated SD-WAN and zero-trust network access (ZTNA) enforcement within a Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) solution, all powered by a single operating system. The Fortigate71F Dubai manages the control, validation, and facilitation of user access to applications, ensuring consistent and smooth user experiences while optimizing performance.
Fortigate71F Dubai Highlights
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for both Network Firewalls and SD-WAN.
- Security-Driven Networking with FortiOS delivers converged networking and security.
- Unparalleled Performance with Fortinet’s patented SoC processors.
- Enterprise Security with consolidated AI / ML-powered FortiGuard Services.
- Simplified Operations with centralized management for networking and security, automation, deep analytics, and self-healing.
Powered by Security Processing Unit (SPU)
Traditional firewalls cannot protect against today’s content- and connection-based threats because they rely on off-the-shelf hardware and general-purpose CPUs, causing a dangerous performance gap. Fortinet’s custom SPU processors deliver the power you need—up to 520Gbps—to detect emerging threats and block malicious content while ensuring your network security solution does not become a performance bottleneck.
Secure SD-WAN ASIC SOC4
- Fortigate71F Dubai combines a RISC-based CPU with Fortinet’s proprietary Security Processing Unit (SPU) content and network processors for unmatched performance
- Delivers industry’s fastest application identification and steering for efficient business operations
- Accelerates IPsec VPN performance for best user experience on direct internet access
- Enables best of breed NGFW Security and Deep SSL Inspection with high performance
- Extends security to access layer to enable SD-Branch transformation with accelerated and integrated switch and access point connectivity
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight, yet highly reliable with a superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Access Layer Security
FortiLink protocol enables you to converge security and the network access by integrating the FortiSwitch into the FortiGate as a logical extension of the NGFW. These FortiLink enabled ports can be reconfigured as regular ports as needed.
|GE RJ45 WAN / DMZ Ports||2 / 1|
|GE RJ45 Internal Ports||5|
|GE RJ45 FortiLink Ports (Default)||2|
|Internal Storage||1 x 128 GB SSD|
|Trusted Platform Module (TPM)||No|
|Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)||No|
|System Performance* — Enterprise Traffic Mix|
|IPS Throughput 2||1.4 Gbps|
|NGFW Throughput 2, 4||1 Gbps|
|Threat Protection Throughput 2, 5||800 Mbps|
|System Performance and Capacity|
|Firewall Throughput (1518 / 512 / 64 byte UDP packets)||10/10/6 Gbps|
|Firewall Latency (64 byte UDP packets)||2.54 μs|
|Firewall Throughput (Packets Per Second)||9 Mpps|
|Concurrent Sessions (TCP)||1.5 M|
|New Sessions/Second (TCP)||35 000|
|IPsec VPN Throughput (512 byte) 1||6.1 Gbps|
|Gateway-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||200|
|Client-to-Gateway IPsec VPN Tunnels||500|
|SSL-VPN Throughput 6||405 Mbps|
|Concurrent SSL-VPN Users (Recommended Maximum, Tunnel Mode)||200|
|SSL Inspection Throughput (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||700 Mbps|
|SSL Inspection CPS (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||500|
|SSL Inspection Concurrent Session (IPS, avg. HTTPS) 3||100 000|
|Application Control Throughput (HTTP 64K) 2||1.8 Gbps|
|CAPWAP Throughput (HTTP 64K)||8.5 Gbps|
|Virtual Domains (Default / Maximum)||10 / 10|
|Maximum Number of FortiSwitches Supported||24|
|Maximum Number of FortiAPs (Total / Tunnel Mode)||64 / 32|
|Maximum Number of FortiTokens||500|
|High Availability Configurations||Active-Active, Active-Passive, Clustering|