Fortigate60E Firewall Dubai
The Fortigate60E Dubai provides a streamlined and effective SD-WAN solution suitable for both enterprise branch offices and mid-sized businesses. It offers robust cybersecurity measures, leveraging system-on-a-chip acceleration and secure SD-WAN capabilities. Fortinet’s Security-Driven Networking strategy ensures a seamless integration of advanced security features with the network. The Security Fabric acts as a comprehensive cybersecurity platform, fostering digital innovation. The Fortigate60E Dubai delivers deep visibility across the entire attack surface, enhancing risk management. This integrated solution simplifies the management of multiple security products, while automated workflows boost operational efficiency and reduce response times within the Fortinet ecosystem.
The Security Fabric encompasses various crucial areas, including Security-Driven Networking, Zero Trust Network Access, Dynamic Cloud Security, and AI-Driven Security Operations. FortiGuard Labs offers real-time threat intelligence, providing timely security updates for all Fortinet solutions. The team comprises skilled security researchers, engineers, and forensic experts collaborating with leading threat monitoring organizations, security vendors, and law enforcement agencies.
By integrating threat protection capabilities into a high-performance network security appliance powered by Fortinet’s Security Processing Unit (SPU), you can reduce complexity and maximize your investment return. The Fortigate60E Dubai appliance ensures comprehensive visibility into users, devices, and applications across the attack surface, ensuring consistent security policy enforcement, regardless of the asset’s location. It also includes industry-validated IPS for safeguarding against network vulnerabilities with minimal latency and optimized network performance. Furthermore, it boasts industry-leading SSL inspection performance to automatically block threats in decrypted traffic, including support for the latest TLS 1.3 standard. With the inclusion of AI-powered FortiGuard Labs and advanced threat protection services within the Fortinet Security Fabric, you can proactively thwart newly discovered sophisticated attacks in real-time.
- Identifies thousands of applications inside network traffic for deep inspection and granular policy enforcement
- Protects against malware, exploits, and malicious websites in both encrypted and non-encrypted traffic
- Prevents and detects against known attacks using continuous threat intelligence from AI-powered FortiGuard Labs security services
- Proactively blocks unknown sophisticated attacks in realtime with the For
- Application aware routing with in-built SD-WAN capabilities to achieve consistent application performance and the best user experience
- Built-in advanced routing capabilities to deliver high performance with encrypted IPSEC tunnels at scale
- Fortigate60E Dubai is engineered for Innovation using Fortinet’s purpose-built security processors (SPU) to deliver the industry’s best threat protection performance and ultra-low latency
- Provides industry-leading performance and protection for SSL encrypted traffic including the first firewall vendor to provide TLS 1.3 deep inspection
- Enables Fortinet and Fabric-ready partners’ products to provide broader visibility, integrated end-to-end detection, threat intelligence sharing, and automated remediation
- Automatically builds Network Topology visualizations which discover IoT devices and provide complete visibility into Fortinet and Fabric-ready partner products
- Independently tested and validated best security effectiveness and performance
- Received unparalleled third-party certifications from NSS Labs, ICSA, Virus Bulletin, and AV Comparatives
3G/4G WAN Connectivity
The FortiGate/FortiWiFi 60E Series includes a USB port that allows you to plug in a compatible third-party 3G/4G USB modem, providing additional WAN connectivity or a redundant link for maximum reliability.
Compact and Reliable Form Factor
Designed for small environments, you can place it on a desktop or wall-mount it. It is small, lightweight yet highly reliable with superior MTBF (Mean Time Between Failure), minimizing the chance of a network disruption.
Superior Wireless Coverage
A built-in dual-band, dual-stream access point with internal antennas is integrated on the FortiWiFi 60E and provides speedy 802.11ac wireless access. The dual-band chipset addresses the PCI-DSS compliance requirement for rogue AP wireless scanning, providing maximum protection for regulated environments.
- USB Port
- Console Port
- 2x GE RJ45 WAN Ports
- 1x GE RJ45 DMZ Port
- 7x GE RJ45 Internal Ports