Fanvil X6 IP Phone Dubai
Fanvil X6 IP Phone Dubai is a high-end business IP Phone that comes equipped with up to 20 SIP lines, 3 LCDs (Main + 2 x DSS), HD voice, and dual gigabit ethernet ports which are integrated with Power over Ethernet(PoE). The premium IP phone delivers an excellent price to performance ratio and is fully certified with leading PBX providers. It is a cost-effective VoIP Phone which eliminates the need to purchase an expansion module. The X6 comes complete with 12 DSS keys, which correspond to the LCD display to provide dynamic DSS/BLF functions of up to 60 DSS keys.
The X6 IP Phone is a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. This phone offers a large 4.3-inch color screen that can also decode the video from the IP camera and door phone. The X6 is also equipped with Fanvil’s Optima HD Voice technology and a wideband codec of Opus for unparalleled audio clarity. Phone users will think they are sitting in the same room with one another. The phone uses Gigabit Ethernet technology for rapid call handling. Plus, it works in conjunction with Bluetooth USB Dongle and USB recording features.
Key Features :
- 20 SIP lines
- HD voice
- PoE enabled
- 3 LCDs (main + DSS)
- Phonebook (1000 entries)
- Remote phonebook (XML/LDAP)
- Call log (300 entries, in/out/missed)
- All in One – SIP Phone with DSS Extension Module
- The Fanvil X6 IP Phone Dubai saves you money since there is no need to purchase an expansion module. The X6 comes complete with 12 DSS keys, which correspond to the LCD display to provide dynamic DSS/BLF functions of up to 60 DSS keys.
- 3 x Color screens
- The X6 combines an existing enterprise UI with a color LCD. It has a 4.3-inch main color screen, as well as 2 x 2.8 inch DSS screens.
- Bluetooth/EHS Support
- The X6 supports both Bluetooth headsets, through a USB Dongle, and EHS wireless headsets.
- High Interoperability
- The Fanvil X6 IP Phone Dubai is widely compatible with major professional platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, among many others.
- Phone Hotspot
- Several phones share one number from the server, and each phone has its extension number to contact/transfer/conference others.