Fanvil X3P IP Phone Dubai
The Fanvil X3P IP Phone Dubai is the first IP phone designed from the user’s point of view and not from the IT expert’s one, who highlights complex business functionalities but ignores the real requirements of a user. Boasting of a smart design and multiple advanced features, this IP phone by Fanvil was launched to support the goal of replacing the traditional phones in the residential and SMB market with IP telephony. A desktop phone, unlike a personal mobile phone, often helps among numerous users in a family or office, therefore, Fanvil X3P Dubai passes in the concept of multi-user accounts and profiles. Additionally, this model of IP phone Dubai is tailored with smart and instinctive call logs and phonebooks gained from the smartphones experience.
The Fanvil X3P IP Phone Dubai offers 2 SIP Lines and is PoE – enabled, making it an ideal solution for extended network use. The Fanvil X3P Kenya is easy to install and is equipped with multiple user accounts and profiles. It has an easy-to-use icon design on the keypad and a smart phonebook for ease of use by the employee. The Fanvil X3P Kenya IP phone offers basic call features at an affordable price. It is interoperable with main software platforms such as 3CX, Broadsoft, Asterisk, Elastix, Zycoo, etc. This phone is available in colours like the Fanvil X3C which comes in Blue, Yellow and White and Red, from which you can choose one colour that you prefer the most.
- Supports EHS Wireless Headsets
- The Fanvil X3P Dubai supports EHS wireless headsets, making it a professional enterprise VoIP phone.
- Web Page with Mobile Phone
- Simply scan the QR code on your Fanvil X3P Dubai screen to get web page access on your mobile, anytime, anywhere!
- Phone Hotspot
- Several phones share one number from the server, and each phone has its extension number to contact/transfer/conference others.
- 2.4-Inch Colour Screen
- The Fanvil X3P IP Phone is equipped with a 2.4″ colour screen which not only offers an enhanced visual clarity but also offers quick access to details at a glance.
- Wide Compatibility
- The Fanvil X3P Dubai is certified to work with major PBX platforms such as: 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk, Xorcom, and many more.
Fanvil X3P – Quick Specifications
- Call out / answer / reject
- LCD x1: 2.8 inch (320×240) color-screen LCD
- Mute / unmute (microphone)
- Call Hold / Resume
- Call Waiting
- Caller ID display
- Call Forwarding (Always/Busy/No Answer)
- Call Transfer (Attended/Unattended)
- Call Parking/Pick-up (depending on server)
- Do-Not-Disturb (per line/per phone)
- Auto-Answering (per line)
- Voice Message (on server)
- Local 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- 2 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- POE Enabled 10/100/1000 Mbps Giga Ports
- Handset(HS) / Hands-free(HF) / Headphone(HP) mode (EHS support for Plantronics headsets)
- Desktop / Wall-mount installation
- Economical and Environmental friendly package
- Industrial Standard Certifications: CE/FCC
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
- STUN,DHCP ,PPPoE,VLAN,QoS
- L2TP (Basic Unencrypted)
- Intelligent Contact Number Matching / Filtering
- Call log (300 entries total, in/out/missed)
- Voice Message Waiting Indication (VMWI)
- Network Time Synchronization
- Multi-language support in screen and web UI
- Phone Accessibility Control by User PIN
- Intelligent Phonebook (up to 500 entries total)
- Remote Phonebook (XML/LDAP
- HD Voice Microphone/Speaker (Handset/Hands-free, 0~7KHz Frequency Response)
- Wideband ADC/DAC 16KHz Sampling
- Full-duplex Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC) – Hands-free Mode, 96ms tail-length
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) / Background Noise Estimation (BNE) / Noise Reduction (NR)
- Narrowband CODEC: G.711a/u, G.723.1, G.726-32K, G.729AB
- Wideband CODEC: G.722
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer up to 300ms
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay (RFC2833) / SIP INFO