Fanvil H2U IP Phone Dubai
Fanvil H2U Dubai is professionally designed for multiple application scenarios. With the tiny and stylish appearance, Fanvil H2U has 2 available colors (black and white) and possesses brand new features including 2 SIP lines, 10-speed dial keys, 1 programmable DSS key, and an HD speaker on the handset. Supporting desktop and wall-mounted mode, PoE and power supply charging mode, Fanvil H2U is more than a hotel phone and also can be applied in school, hospital, supermarket and residence.
- Exquisite and fashionable product appearance
- Easy installation and configuration
- Economical and Environmental friendly product concepts
- Can store 10 shortcut numbers, long press to achieve speed dial
- Support for fast Ethernet – adaptive 10/100mbps network port, support POE power supply
- Compatible with major platforms: Asterisk, Broadsoft, 3CX, Metaswitch, Elastix, Avaya etc.
- Full – Duplex Speakerphone :
- The Fanvil H2U Dubai Hotel Phone offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Cancelling Technology that delivers superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations.
- Rich Functionality
- The Fanvil H2U Dubai Hotel Phone is designed to ease call control on the display by using soft keys for daily functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding. You can also access the corporate directory quickly via the soft keys. The user can use the application keys such as the Phone key, Main menu, Contacts and Recents to navigate through the phone and display a list of options including features, network information, administration and many others.
- Phone Hotspot
- This means that several phones share one number from the server, and each phone has its extension number to contact/transfer/conference and many others.
- High Interoperability
- The magnificent Fanvil H2U Dubai Hotel Phone has been built to enable excellent compatibility with most of the world’s leading platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, etc.
- Pocket – Friendly :
- The technologically advanced Fanvil H2U Hotel Phone is configured for reduced energy consumption and lower costs courtesy of the Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design complete with ‘sleep mode.’ Now you can make or receive your much-needed phone calls without incurring extra power costs. The setup further gives you the freedom to select only what you need for a perfect fit based on the already existing office fittings. It is possible to only purchase the media wall and infuse it into the office furniture together with other components already available in your office.
- Wall – Mountable, Simple & Space – Saving :
- The Fanvil H2U Dubai is a wall-mounted IP phone which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of an IP phone. It’s a good choice for hospitals, hotels and general business functions.
Fanvil H2U Specifications :
- 2 SIP Lines
- HD Voice
- PoE Enabled
- Handset / Hands-free mode Intelligent DSS Keys Desktop/wall-mount mode Optional External Power Supply
- Call logs (In/Out/Missed, Max support 600 records in the web)
- Programmable DSS
- Action URL / Active URI
- Web dial
- Call out / Answer
- Mute / Unmute
- Hands-free / Cancel hands-free
- Call Hold / Resume
- Speed Dial
- 3-way Conference
- Hot Line
- Hot desking
- Narrowband Codec: G.711a/u, G.726, G.729A, iLBC
- Wideband Codec: G.722, Opus
- Acoustic Echo Canceller (AEC)
- Voice Activity Detection (VAD) / Comfort Noise Generation (CNG) / Background Noise Estimation (BNE) / Noise Reduction (NR)
- Packet Loss Concealment (PLC)
- Dynamic Adaptive Jitter Buffer
- DTMF: In-band, Out-of-Band – DTMF-Relay(RFC2833) / SIP INFO
- Physical: 10/100 Mbps Ethernet, dual bridged port for PC bypass IP Mode:IPv4/IPv6/IPv4&IPv6
- IP Configuration: Static / DHCP / PPPoE
- Network Access Control: 802.1x VPN: L2TP / OpenVPN
- RTCP-XR (RFC3611), VQ-RTCPXR(RFC6035)
- SIP2.0 over UDP/TCP/TLS
- 802.1x L2TP
Deployment & Management
- Auto-Provisioning via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS/DHCP OPT66/SIP PNP/TR-069
- Web Management Portal
- Web-based Packet Dump
- Configuration Export / Import
- Firmware Upgrade Syslog