Fanvil H2S VoIP Phone Dubai
The Fanvil H2S Dubai Hotel IP phone supports Power over Ethernet and comes complete with all the standard phone features such as call hold, redial, and transfer. Although the H2S is designed for hotels, it also fits into other environments such as offices, retail, or healthcare. Fanvil H2S Dubai Hotel Phone not only provides for high-quality voice communications but also offers Access Point (AP) function to meet your daily wireless communication needs. The premium Hotel Phone is SIP v2.0 – based, enabling you to make calls via Proxy voice communications, IP sharing, as well as the QoS mechanism. Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone not only manages your voice and data services in the office but also delivers efficient communication while cutting on costs incurred.
The H2S is a wall-mounted IP phone which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of an IP phone. It is suitable for use in hospitals, hotels, and general business functions. The Fanvil H2S improves the experience for guests in any hotel room by providing an easy-to-use, high-performing communication device that is both economical and environmentally friendly.
The H2S supports PoE and is compatible with major platforms such as 3CX, Broadsoft, Elastix, Asterisk, and Xorcom. Several phones share one number from the server, and each phone has its extension number to contact/transfer/conference others.
- Full – Duplex Speakerphone :
- The Fanvil H2S Dubai Hotel Phone offers users distraction-free communication courtesy of the inbuilt industry-leading Acoustic Echo Cancelling Technology that delivers superior High Definition sound quality devoid of extraneous noises. This makes it possible to enjoy fluent phone conversations.
- Rich Functionality
- The Fanvil H2S Dubai Hotel Phone is designed to ease call control on the display by using soft keys for daily functions such as transfer, conference and forwarding. You can also access the corporate directory quickly via the soft keys. The user can use the application keys such as the Phone key, Main menu, Contacts and Recents to navigate through the phone and display a list of options including features, network information, administration and many others.
- Phone Hotspot
- This means that several phones share one number from the server, and each phone has its extension number to contact/transfer/conference and many others.
- High Interoperability
- The magnificent Fanvil H2S Dubai Hotel Phone has been built to enable excellent compatibility with most of the world’s leading platforms such as 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix, Zycoo, etc.
- Pocket – Friendly :
- The technologically advanced Fanvil H2S Hotel Phone is configured for reduced energy consumption and lower costs courtesy of the Power-over-Ethernet Class 1 design complete with ‘sleep mode.’ Now you can make or receive your much-needed phone calls without incurring extra power costs. The setup further gives you the freedom to select only what you need for a perfect fit based on the already existing office fittings. It is possible to only purchase the media wall and infuse it into the office furniture together with other components already available in your office.
- Wall – Mountable, Simple & Space – Saving :
- The Fanvil H2S Dubai is a wall-mounted IP phone which combines the advantages of a neat, compact appearance with the most commonly used functions of an IP phone. It’s a good choice for hospitals, hotels and general business functions.
Fanvil H2S VoIP Phone Dubai – Specifications
- Keypad dialing
- Voicemail retrieval via keypad or programmable keys
- 1 programmable keys for speed dial or feature access
Configuration & Management
- WEB and telnet management
- Auto-provisioning using TFTP/FT
- Recover firmware and factory reset through POST mode
- Upgrade firmware via FTP or TFTP
- 3af Power over Ethernet
- VLAN and DSCP
- Hospitality: Second guestroom phone or lobby phone
- Education: Classroom phones
- Retail: Point of sale phone
- Healthcare: Patient room phones
- General Business: Entry-level, single-port IP phone
- SIP (RFC3261, RFC3262)
- SDP (RFC2327)
- (SIP) Subscribe/ Notify (RFC3265)
- (SIP) Offer/Answer Model (RFC3264)
- (SIP) Refer Method (RFC3515)
- DTMF transport (RFC2833)
- SIP INFO and in-band DTMF transport
- RTP/RTCP (RFC3550, 3551)
- (SIP)DNS SRV (RFC2781)
- Peer to Peer calling
- Support basic NAT and NAPT
- Support PPPoE for xDSL
- Support DHCP Client on WAN
- Support DNS Relay, SNTP Client, Firewall
- Network tools in telnet server: Including ping, traceroute, telnet client
- DiffServ /IP precedence; IEEE 802.3p
- 711 A law and G.711 U law 64K
- DTMF tone Generation
- Acoustic echo cancellation
- Built-in audio mixer
- Voice encryption (RC4, etc.)